“great show, ordinary meal” 4 of 5 stars

Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
toronto
6 attraction reviews
“great show, ordinary meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Went with our 9 year old grandaughter and we all thoroughly enjoyed the show, well rehearsed and well executed.
Food was basic but did the trick.
They do keep you for some time in the gift shop, but overall a fun evening.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I came her during my anniversary weekend with my boyfriend. He had been here as a child butit was my first time going. I wasn't quite sure exacly what to expect but we both had a blast.
We were able to find online coupons to get our admission 50% off.
They advise you to come an hour early. I'm not entirely sure why, unless you have purchased a bigger package with pictures or "knighting" and whatnot. They just want you to buy things from their giftshop, which is fine if you are planning to anyways but young adults like us were not really interested. I did end up buying a massive and collectable beer glass though. I was shocked by how dull the bartender was. I was trying to joke around with her about its size but I didn't even receieve a smile. I found that odd. Other than that the service was good.
The performances during the show were great. I loved every second of it. It was enjoyable for both children and adults.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Wonderful place for action lovers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I've been a regular visitor for 16+ years, and I enjoy myself everytime!! The food is great, the servers and performers are great, and if you have kids, they will love it too!!

Visited July 2014
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
20 attraction reviews
“More fun than I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

It was a lot of fun and the food was better than I expected. Don't waste money on the flashing light wands, etc. They aren't worth the few dollars that you spend.

Karachi, Pakistan
8 attraction reviews
“Food & Medieval Tournemants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

If you would like to watch Medieval Jousting, which is between two horsemen using lances, while enjoying really good food, then this is the right place for you!!

Visited November 2013