“Not for anyone who prefers quality or detail.” 1 of 5 stars

Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Mississauga, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Not for anyone who prefers quality or detail.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The action (if you can call it that) is badly scripted, and is very slow. I.e dosent look like a real fight at all. Sure its cool to see some of them riding around and jousting live, but overall its not that impressive. The food was by far the worst part. I suppose maybe they are trying to go with authentic Arthur-like times food? Wow, not impressed. That and I had to wait an hour just to get in.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Montréal, Qc
15 attraction reviews
“Good to try at least once, a bit expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I tried it last summer with a friend. I was a bit let down at first because I expected the building to look like a real castle like the other Medieval Times in other cities but once inside it's more convincing. The bar is great so I suggest to arrive early to have a few drinks. I had a package which included a free drink served in a very nice gold-plated mug shaped like a knight's helmet, which I make a point to display every time I have people over at my place. I wasn't particularly impressed with the show but people and especially children and young teens seemed to enjoy. Food was ok (chicken and ribs) but it's interesting to eat "medieval style" without usensils (while it makes it difficult to take pictures with greasy hands, they should provide wet naps or something). Like many people said, it's worth it to try at least once, but for the price I wouldn't come back many times. I don't have anything negative to say, it's just a bit expensive for an average meal and average show. Look at the promotion section on their website, you may find a good deal! I still gave it 4 stars instead of 3 for the novelty and unique experience. You won't be disappointed but you won't be talking about it. I guess it's better to go with a group of friends or family.

Visited July 2012
Barrie, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Hardly a cultural experience but quite a good lot of fun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

We went there last night for a friends Birthday and had quite a good time. Food was well prepared for what it was and the horsemanship and show was quite entertaining. Not something that I would do all the time but I do have to say it was a pleasant surprise.

Thunder Bay, Ontario
10 attraction reviews
“Been 4 times!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

It's corny, predictable and over acted, but I LOVE this place! The food is still good but take a bit of a turn down in recent days. You can tell the animals are very well treated and love what they are doing. The people work very hard and try their best at all times. AND you get to eat with your hands. Nuf said!

Visited December 2011
Toronto, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“A very unique experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is one of those "once every 2-3 years visit again places" - Kinda pricey if you ask me.
Though the food was delicious and the show was quite entertaining! Not a very lively atmosphere but it's probably just the crowd - lol! We arrived a bit too early - I didn't really enjoy the waiting but it's a good thing they put you in a souvenir room to have you entertained (couldn't help but also emptied my wallet on those souvenirs) while you wait. Great experience overall.

Visited March 2012