“I had no problems” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre

You added Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre to your Saves list
Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Victoria Street, Toronto, Ontario M5B 1V8 , Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Ranked #44 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
“I had no problems”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Its a good hotel, convenient and everything went smoothly with my stay. Its only a little dusty but other wise hotel room had a little mini kitchen a bed and that was just enough for my stay. Its not a luxury hotel but i would definitely come again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Perfect location, well appointed beautiful suite that included a full kitchen. All team members were friendly and welcoming! Breakfast was a simply but a satisfying continental selection that included organic teas, coffee, gluten free bread and berries in which our kids enjoyed!

Room Tip: we stayed in a 1 bedroom king with sofa pullout.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel, right across the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto, is one of the few hotels offering suites in the area. I have a spacious ambassador (over 600 sq ft) suite during my 2-night stay. Check-in was swift with a warm welcome from the staff, who might not realize I am a returning guest!

The door opens to a closet and bathroom as well as a decent washer-dryer unit in the foyer, followed by a compact open kitchen and the large living room with much space to hang out with friends. Two lounge chairs add some spice to the kitchen-cum-bar area, and the living room comes with a good couch with a coffee table across the 27-inch LCD TV and the desk next to it. Though the living room is less rectangular, the irregular shape actually let our friends hang out together or in small discreet groups depending on the topic. At one end of the living room is the bedroom that comes with a large long closet that can house so many clothes! All these rooms have glass-walls offering some nice view of the area.

Accessing the hotel is never difficult - by subway. As it is across the Eaton Centre and the core downtown shopping area, you should never have problems entertaining yourself there before curling up in the cozy suite to wrap up each day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on higher floors
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Hamilton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm giving this place only average for a few reasons listed later on - however rest assured the place is comfortable enough and some staff quite pleasant.
Good stuff: spacious rooms (we had a room with 2 beds on the 11th floor, that was a suite with full kitchen facilities); decent bar with good service that does serve continental breakfast as well as cocktails in the evening; room clean and adequately stocked.
Sketchy stuff: 1) welcome/check in "bipolar" - meaning at first the clerk says 'we don't have your name or your roommate's' (roomie had already checked in 2 days before), this was eventually followed by 'oh yes, here you are' -- and then without delay she continued to explain the room location, wifi, elevator security at such a rapid pace that 'speed listening' was required. Got on elevator, card not activated, had to come back. She was all apologetic at that point, and even called the room to make sure I'd arrived. 2) construction ongoing in a nearby room 3) room, while spacious and clean, was showing obvious wear and tear in some aspects 4) if you are a light sleeper, proximity to St. Mike's hospital with helicopter pad can certainly be a nuisance - but that can't be helped, that is the location, period. Obviously the location also has MANY advantages, so that is your choice. Checking out was an entirely different experience with jovial, attentive, detail oriented staff. Meeting rooms were good also.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not only is the location great but so is the staff. I had messed up my check in dates but they were graciously able to fix it for me and get us a room. They also found out it was my birthday and sent a complimentary bottle of wine. Stellar experience.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Catherine T, Manager at Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Dom B,

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Pantages Hotel Toronto. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you mentioned our staff and their exceptional service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Pantages Hotel for your next visit to Toronto.

Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently I had the best Experience ever in Booking a Reservation for a Hotel Accommodation.
I spoke with the a very Knowledgeable, Patient and Pleasant young man named Jeff at the Front Desk.
Knowledgeable...he could answer every question I gave him in regards to the Rooms in the Hotel, Prices, what all was included, Other amenities the Hotel had to offer, most of all he knew the surrounding Area and what it had to offer
Patient...Jeff stayed on the phone with me until I was finished with all my questions, no matter how many times I repeated myself!!
I even found out at the end of our conversation he had already finished his shift 25 minutes earlier.
Pleasant...talking with Jeff was awesome, he actually made me smile because I felt his Smile in his Voice.
He went above and beyond to help me book this Reservation for my 2 Girls who are going to the Theatre, and with Jeff's Knowledge and Expertise, they are going to have an Awesome time with their Stay at Pantages.......
I did speak to Jeff's Manager Vijay and expressed my Experience and he was as equally Kind and Respectful. He held Jeff in the Highest Regard.
Now I feel at ease knowing the Girls are going to have a good stay and are in 'Good Hands' at 'Pantages'
I will be writing another Review on the Experience the Girls have in 2 weeks time

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Dear shortstuff87,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our guest services team, and we look forward to hosting your family for their upcoming stay.

Feel free to contact us directly should you need anything else.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for one night to de-stress. Wish it was more. Rest assure, I will be back ASAP.

Check in/out: Easy and fast. The lady at front desk (sorry, her name escapes me), was so polite and friendly.

Room: Awesome in every way. Bright, clean and spacious. I love that this hotel does not have carpets and is instead hardwood. I wish all hotels start doing this. It's clean and sanitary. Carpets are disgusting in general. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was huge and spotless. The best part was the rain shower. I think I must've stayed under there for a good 45 mins (Sorry if your hot water bill is high this month ha).

Location: Right beside the theatre, and middle of all the action if that's what you're looking for and plenty of restaurants.

Overall: Price is perfect for what it is, and they have great deals online too. My only complaint, if anything is that the spa is not open on Mondays. Otherwise, a wonderful and relaxing stay. Can't wait to be back.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear LadyLestat,

Thank you so much for your review of the Pantages Hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for mentioning that our staff was polite and friendly.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to "de-stress", so please contact us directly to book your stay.

Pantages Hotel Toronto

Been to Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre? Share your experiences!