“I love Homewood Inn in Toronto” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Inn

Homewood Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Homewood Inn
You added Homewood Inn to your Saves list
65 Homewood Av, Toronto, Ontario M4Y2K1 , Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Ranked #33 of 126 Toronto B&B and Inns
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“I love Homewood Inn in Toronto”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

I have been going to Homewood Inn in Toronto for a few years now, and everytime time i have a new boyfriend, i bring him to Homewood Inn, which means every year hahahahahaha. They are so welcoming and i love the intimate ambiance, am feeling like am a part of the family there. Now that i am married, my husband and i, will go again and again, because we always go for Gay Pride, every year, and Homewood Inn is now my home in Toronto. So keep it up Eadie and Dolores, Cantelli loves you. Hugs and kisses from Montreal.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

I have stayed at the Homewood Inn for business travel for the last year and a half. The owners are committed to making your stay enjoyable and comfortable on all levels. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone traveling on business or pleasure who desires a great accommodation experience at a decent price in the heart of Toronto

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Brandon, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

On the surface it "looks" clean, however matresses are invested with bedbugs, and lice. Beware!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Cornwall, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I've stayed at the Homewood Inn on and off for the last 10 years (my job requires that I overnight in Toronto frequently). I love this place! Zero complaints. The accommodations, though older, are extremely clean and well-kept; the staff is very friendly; the atmosphere is warm and peaceful; and the location is great, as is the price. Exceptional value!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Erlangen, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

We had 2 rooms for 2 nights. Rooms are not nice at all, really really old and do not really seem clean. The bathroom was at pretty bad condition as well. When breakfast was made in the morning (breakfast was not bad but not supergood either) you could already smell it in the room, beginning 7am, actually you could smell fried egg in the whole house.
Owners/staff not rude but not pleasant either.

Good things about it: pretty cheap and not too far from the centre. That's it!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Nova Scotia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2009

I am from Nova Scotia and I've stayed in Toronto at some different hotels in the past while on vacation. I've stayed at the Homewood Inn 3 times in the past couple of years. I've stayed by myself, with my girlfriend, and also another time with my Dad. The staff is so friendly and were able to accomodate any different needs travelling with these different companions. The accomodations are excellent, the location is perfect and best of all the prices are great. You will not get a better deal on an accomodation and location like this in Toronto, not to mention they are great hosts and breakfast is included. This is always my first choice of accomodations when visting Toronto. The accomodation, location, price, and service are second to none in Toronto!

• Stayed August 2008
Saskatoon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

Hadn't visited Toronto for over 20 years, lived there once upon a time. Used to view Toronto as cold and unfriendly. Pleasantly, completely changed my mind with this great global city. Best way to reintroduce myself to Toronto was through this hotel. Very warm and considerate owners--took their time out of busy day to give you a real sense of welcome. I have been many B&B's in Britain and Europe and was surprised that the best is in my own country. Price extremely reasonable for downtown Toronto, close to all the facilities. Breakfast was large and the best I have had in about 40 B&Bs. Caters to an international clientele which makes it interesting. Buildings and rooms are cozy late Victorian.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo

Been to Homewood Inn? Share your experiences!