This is a well-located hostel, I walked everywhere in Toronto from here. Rooms are clean, and it has good recreational areas.
When I arrived, I bought their tour package which included a day's guided tour to Niagara Falls and ticket up the CN tower, and was really good value.
They have a bar and serve food in the evening which is really handy. The pub crawl was also fun.
The hostel spans several floors and handily has a lift - except it's one of the most terrifying lifts I've ever been in, wobbling up and down considerably. I was fortunate not to get trapped in it, not sure whether it's still in operation!
Otherwise a really good hostel.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, HI-Toronto is steps away from local attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and Distillery District, and just minutes away from major shopping districts like the Eaton Centre and Queen West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.