My husband and I are travelers. We have been traveling around the U.S. and Canada since we retired last year. We do a great deal of research and planning before making our reservations, and Victoria's was no different. When researching Toronto Lodging, we decided that we simply had to try Victorias and strike that off our bucket list. We loved it. Interiors were stunning and really bring you back to a simpler era. The neighborhood was lovely too, so full of rich history and great attractions to keep you busy. Our only regret is that we didn't reserve more time to stay and further explore Toronto. A must STAY, if you are in the area
- Also Known As:
- Victoria`s Mansion Guest House Hotel
- Victoria`s Mansion Guest House Hotel Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria’s Mansion Guest House is a charming alternative to conventional hotels, centrally located in the heart of Toronto. We offer affordable, comfortable suites--every room has private bathroom, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, free wireless internet, TV, AC, and kitchen amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Victoria's Mansion Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.