“Good food and great ambiance” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Stock Restaurant Bar & Lounge - CLOSED

Stock Restaurant Bar & Lounge
325 Bay Street at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto | Floor 31, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G3, Canada (Formerly StockR Restaurant Bar & Lounge)
+1 416-637-5550
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bay & Adelaide
Description: BIG, BOLD, AND BEAUTIFUL. THIS IS AMERICA. America Restaurant is the newest addition to Bay Street's thriving social scene from Canadian lifestyle leaders INK Entertainment and Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants. Open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, America presents a diverse range of innovative gourmet dishes rooted in classic regional flavours.
Toronto, Canada
“Good food and great ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

The food was fresh and delicious. I enjoyed the ambiance and the fact that it is high up with a great view. The best part, they even give you a stool for your purse! I felt like I was back in Tokyo at a five star restaurant. It's pricey, but it's Trump. I found the service great and it was just a great spot for lunch and drinks.

• Visited July 2014

Toronto
“Opulent with a Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

You are reminded by the pictures of the rich and famous that adorn the entrance way that America is a special place for the privileged. The food and service was excellent and it is worth the visit. While it is spacious with nigh ceilings, it can leave someone feeling somewhat cold. Maybe I am just not that fancy a guy as it truly is a nice looking place. I went for the brunch and it was very good. The prime rib and turkey were excellent with a nice selection of dishes to compliment the meal. I overate which is pretty easy to do at this place with it succulent offerings. It is worth the visit for special occasions or just when you want to treat someone and make them feel apart of those who walk the red carpets.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canada
“America...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

I went here with a friend for their opening event (Stock is now known as America and its an Oliver and Bonacini restaurant). I received an invite and we showed up to quite the event! The food was excellent, drinks were free, décor was less "old school banker" and the crowd was cool. I checked out the menu afterwards and it seems quite pricy- I know its the Trump and its right in the heart of the financial district but still. I am not sure if I would come here on my own for a night out. We shall see!

• Visited September 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Drinks reception”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

We recently had a drinks reception at AMERICA (formerly known as STOCK) during the TIFF season and the service was so attentive it was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble and the canapes were fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate coming back to AMERICA again.

• Visited September 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing view with delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

My first visit to Stock was for a Christmas party and I must say I definitely had the "Trump" experience. The staff was wonderful, catered to our every whim. At one point of the night me and some of the ladies were cold. Without missing a beat, the wait staff brought us fur blankets to keep us warm. We each got a little stool next to us to place our purses on. The food was amazing, my steak was cooked perfectly. My favorite part about this place is the truffle popcorn they serve in their bar area. It was sooo nice to have with our drinks, a very unique touch. My second time going to Stock was for a business lunch and we both had their salmon which was amazing. The view of Toronto is incredible since they are on the 31st floor. Its always a very lavish experience with impeccable décor. Looking forward to going back for my 3rd time!

• Visited December 2013