“This is like eating at your friend's kitchen table...only so much more delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Buddha Pie

Ranked #1,951 of 6,560 restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Pizza
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

This is like eating at your friend's kitchen table...only so much more delicious! We accidentally found Buddha Pie, as we needed a quick nosh on our way to another one of life's many tasks. Wow...what a find! The owners are warm and welcoming, and quickly make you feel at home, or as if you are visiting an old friend. However, the food is better than I recall eating at most of my friends' homes (no offense to my friends). The pizzas are delish - every single pizza we have tried (we have tried a bunch!) are terrific - really. Be open to suggestions - they will not steer you wrong. We now look for reasons to go to Buddha Pie. Call ahead and they will have your order waiting all hot and yummy. Eat in and enjoy the warm hospitality. Everyone I know in the Junction loves this place. It's not run of the mill pizza...it's Buddha-liscious (sorry...i just couldn't help myself).

• Visited March 2012