“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Whitby, Canada
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have only been here once, and it was decent. The food was definately good, portions were average size, maybe a little small, atmosphere is odd.

I went on a weeknight and because the place is so big it seemed empty, although there were quite a few people in the bar area where we sat.

The food was good and other than smaller portions (not bigger anyways) I had no issues.

I would return here again, not sure I would say it's a must to go here though.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Great tasting food and fantastic service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We've been here twice now and it's always the same. EXCELLENT! If you like pub food with a unique twist on fresh ingredients and just smoked flavors this is the place to go. Your mouth will start to water as soon as they put that plate in front of you, I promise. So far everthing we've tried on the menu has been just great. To top this all, the staff are so accomodating. I sent back my steak sandwich because it was not hot, just warm. In 4 1/2 minutes I had two apologies and a replacement dish that was perfect! Then, they gave us desert on the house, more than we could have asked. Try it, you will not be disappointed!

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent BBQ in the Big Smoke!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant is in my "neck of the woods" - East York and is worth the drive from anywhere else. Friendly and attentive service and excellent BBQ...the owners are doing it right. Everything is scratch made. My husband, niece and I went for dinner on a Friday evening around 6pm. It wasn't busy but picked up throughout our meal. Design is nice, spacious and open with lots of flat screen TV's...it is after all a "sports bar". However, the food takes this sports bar to another level. I had the ribs - smoked for 5 hours - the Kansas style ribs are tender, flavourful and have great texture. these are not your "fall of the bone" baby backs and are not meant to be. I had the homemade baked beans and coleslaw as my sides. Coleslaw was delicious. Beans were OK. My husband had the Caesar salad to start - excellent homemade dressing, and the jambalaya for his main. Excellent spice and flavour. My niece had the Monster Burger. Frankly, one of the best burgers she's ever had. Meat is ground on site fresh - this burger is worthy of its name - 2 patties topped with pulled pork and onion straws. The meat really makes this burger - some of the tastiest I've ever had. Also tried the pulled pork poutine - awesome!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Haven for Smoked meat lovers & Great sports bar!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Recently dined at Rally, before the movies. Large space with both bar and booth / table seating with plenty of TV's & large screen for sporting events. We didn't go on a busy event night, so it was fairly empty. Lots of great choices on the menu, your usual sports bar fare: chicken fingers, burgers, fries & salads etc. Being a smokehouse, you come for the meat. BF ordered the "Monster Burger"~ 2 beef patties with cheese & smoked meat stacked on top! I ordered the fish tacos & while it was somewhat dry, it was still tasty with delicious lime tequila dressing. Definitely order the massive onion rings & tasty coeslaw! The portions are HUGE & we'll definitely be back on a game night.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, ON
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a huge place! But my vision was completely focused on the chicken and pulled pork in front of me. Just awesome.

Visited September 2012