“Fun, Tasty & Informative” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #4 of 21 Food & Drink in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Award-winning sweets tour - the only experience of its kind in Canada. On each Tasty Tour, we take you on a walk around a Toronto neighbourhood, sampling delicious treats such as chocolates & churros. At the same time, discover tidbits of sweet history. Besides our regular public tours, we organize private tours of all kinds, including sweet & savoury options! Perfect for your birthday, bachelorette party, corporate outing or even marriage proposal. Our goal is to create a sweet & lasting memory for you and your loved ones.
Toronto
13 attraction reviews
“Fun, Tasty & Informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

A great little tour.

Perfect blend of walking, a little info on the sweets (and production), local history - and some very gracious hosts at our stops.

Good value, a fun afternoon whether you live in the city, or have friends visiting.

Visited September 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Being a big fan of sweets, it was bewildering how little I actually know about them. Audrey's Tasty Tour has led me to many delicious pastry restaurants tucked in the nooks and crannies of Toronto, while learning about some fun facts of my consumption. I brought my 11-year-old brother with me on the tour, and both of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Highly recommended for people of any age. I can't wait to go on the new tours!

Visited September 2011
Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Quirky Facts and Hidden Gems”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The whole turn was filled with information and quirky facts. I learned a lot of random facts I would never know otherwise that always kept me smiling! SO many of these places I would never even NOTICE on my own, I'd never they there was a candy shop in that location, I would just walk by the door assuming it was a restaurant or apartment - never a hidden gem of a candy shop! Great tour with great information and a great guide!

Visited August 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome experience=)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Definitely an awesome experience there! Audrey is definitely a greatly knowledgeable and nice tour guide and brought us to the those places that we would have never gone in Toronto. Sweet sweet contentment on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
7 attraction reviews
“Great value and highly informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I normally do not go on walking tours, but this one was highly recommended. I found it very affordable and was surprised by how interesting the food history was. I went to Kensington Market and was able to try delicious food from stores I otherwise would not have tried.

A+