“Great burger, very fresh, and would highly recommend!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great burger, very fresh, and would highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Holy Chuck twice while on our trip to Canada. The burgers are great and all of the ingredients they use are fresh. The fries and shakes are great too. The owner Bill and his wife were so friendly. We definately would go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, Canada
“Good but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The burgers are good, the meat is fresh, the ambiance of the restaurant is good, but they are small and expensive.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“A Great Burger Joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a clean, well though out burger joint that offers supreme offerings. A place not to be missed and yes, it can be on the pricey side for a burger but what a burger! You will not be disappointed with any of the products they serve. There seems to be plenty of seating each time I visit. This is a gourmet joint complete with a fois gras burger! There is a portobello version for those who choose not to eat meat. I have not tried it yet but if it is like their other offerings, I am sure it is excellent. This place is highly recommended!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, Canada
“Holy Chuck? Holy ****!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I'm glad I don't live in Toronto, because I'd be 300 lbs from eating at Holy Chuck every time I could. Visited here in September 2013, after wavering whether we wanted to eat here or at the Burger's Priest. We decided on Holy Chuck and were not disappointed.

My significant other had the Holy Duck. Skeptical that it would be worth the money, she was skeptical no longer after taking one bite. I believe she referred to it as a "magical unicorn princess burger" and proclaimed it as the best burger she's ever had.

I had the Cowlorie and it was incredibly delicious as well. Juicy, tasteful, just an amazing food experience.

The burgers are quite obviously not very good for you, but that's what makes them amazing.

Sudbury, Canada
“Thank You Toronto Life Magazine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was their 2012 List of Toronto's 25 Best Hamburgers that got me to pop in while visiting...

To start the Younge street location is easy to miss, the store front south of St Clair is easy to miss, it's just another store front among the thousands that dot Younge, but once inside you are someplace special.

It looks modern fast food, no mood lighting or swank music. It's busy inside but on our 6 pm Wednesday visit there were ample tables.

The menu is impressive, with 27 burgers to choose from. I went with the Cowlorie, my wife picked the Raging Bull.

Lord Jesus!! Prob the best burger of my life, def in the top 3.

Cooked med rare, the beef was unbelievably creamy and flavourful...my burger buns were grilled cheese, lots of bacon and cheese on the burger and caramelized onions.

The Raging Bull is a spicy serving with chipotle sauce, hot peppers and bacon and cheese. Taste like burning goodness.

And hey the fries were good too!!

Highly recommend!