“The best” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Barrie, Canada
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I happened to be lucky enough to visit Luci restaurant . I thought it was one of the best restaurant I ever went to. The service was excellent the people friendly. The food was perfect. I would definitely go again. For anyone that has not had the pleasure of visiting Luci's I would highly recommend it. The perfect place for dinner.

• Visited September 2013

Cobourg, Canada
“Perfection - food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were in Toronto visiting family and grandson suggested dinner at Luci's. What a treat! Everything was fantastic from appetizer, antipasta, entree to dessert. The service was remarkable, owner very warm and hospitable. Can't wait to go back - it was well worth the drive.

• Visited September 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Warmth from every direction---food, servers and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

After much discussion between the four women meeting for a collective birthday dinner we picked Luci. We're childhood friends on a weekend trip, in from various locations around the US, getting a short and long overdue break from husbands and kids.

With a call ahead reservation I was able to set up a special dessert sampler after dinner. The entire staff was magnificent--attentive but not overbearing. We felt like queens and left filled up on delicious food. My lamb chops and homemade gnocchi were exceptional. I didn't see many nibbles left on my dining companions' plates either!

I would 100% recommend this hidden gem. Hope to get back again soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious Italian cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Luci is a really nice place to eat especially if you like Italian cuisine. I was really amazed with the food and variety of good wines. Food was very tasty, well presented and seasoned. The service was excellent and very professional. It was for me the first time to eat there but not the last - definitely :) I and my friends are really impressed with this place.

Blackwood, New Jersey
“Great food and hospitality.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were visiting Toronto for 2 nights, and bought a Groupon for Luci's on a whim, and we were very glad we did. Both our server and the owner were extremely hospitable, polite, and attentive. The wine list was expansive, and had plenty of affordable selections (roughly $6 for a glass of Chardonnay is not unheard of or outrageous). I had the goat cheese insalata, crab cake antipasti, filet mignon entree, and creme brulee desert, all of which was absolute perfection. The filet was a generous portion and cooked perfectly rare (there really is no other way to have filet). My boyfriend had the Sea Bass, which was spectacular: cooked perfectly with lots of flavor. We were pleasantly surprised and more than satisfied. Next time we're in Toronto from New Jersey, we'll be back to Luci's!