“Fun times!” 4 of 5 stars

St. John's, Canada
16 attraction reviews
“Fun times!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Came here with some friends from Toronto. Reserved the table in advance by putting down a credit card. Arrived 15 minutes late so got 45 minutes of play... it was super fun! Kind of annoying chasing around the ping pong ball, though. However, I guess that is why you get a basket of balls and there are people with nets going around collecting the balls.

Service was okay. Was with a group and ordered a round of drinks and she assured me they would be separated at the end of the hour. However, when cheque arrived - everything was all together and we all had to scramble to give one person cash so they could put everything on their credit card. Not how I had intended to do it. Waitress also didn't seem attentive and did not ask us if we wanted food, etc. Went down the road to an Irish tavern for food instead.

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Fun and funky”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I enjoyed Spin, but one aspect of the night out caused me to rate 4 not 5 - One of my pet peeves is not being able to fulfill orders from your menu. If 5 people arrive and want Chicken and Waffles (because it's on your menu!) then you should be able to meet that demand. Don't stand up to be counted and then fail at the math...

Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“So much fun! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Spin is a blast! I would suggest reserving a table as the wait can be long. I went with some friends for a good-bye party recently and I loved it. There is a partition that can be closed when you rent space at spin and I don't think that area is useable even when it is not booked but I could be completely wrong. When I went the area wasn't booked but no one was able to use the tables. If you are a novice at table tennis don't worry - although I did get a bit competitive - it's all fun and games :)

“Alot of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

One of a kind place in the city! I absolutely love this place! The food... I do not like so much. Its alright... but not nearly as tasty as it should be for the price. Fridays and Saturday nights - if you want a table you have to book well in advance or you wont get it. The people at the front desk are nice enough and try their best to be accommodating and find you a table to play even when they are busy even if they have to juggle a few things to make it happen which is very much appreciated! The drinks seem a bit expensive, but they are reasonable when you consider they are all double shots. I also find the drinks are a bit too strong and boozy for my liking, but that's a matter of personal preference. I still love spin- the tables are in good shape, paddles are good quality, and its a one of kind place. Its a tad expensive so I only go every once and a while... but its a great treat when I do go!

Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
186 attraction reviews
“So. Much. Fun! And fantastic food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This underground, just off King gem has been a place I have been wanting to check out since moving to Toronto.
For $34 an hour, you get a ping pong table and a bucket of balls, the ability to drink and eat and have fun while watching other tables' show their stuff.
We had a great time - the hour flew by!
We also ate while we where there - you can dine at a picnic table around your table, or a stand up table.
Ordering the chicken and waffles and deep-fried pickles, we didn't know what to expect but were beyond pleased. The chicken and waffles were not your typical deep fried heart-attack but displayed beautifully and drizzled with cranberry sauce and served with squash. The waffles tasted like turkey stuffing and the chicken was crispy but not deep-fried and battered. The pickles were like tiny disks, rather than spears and served with a delicious dip. The service was great, the music was great, we had a fantastic time - can't wait to go back!

Visited March 2014