“Amazing cupcakes” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prairie Girl Bakery

Prairie Girl Bakery
Unit 106, 18 King Street East | (Store faces Victoria Str), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #435 of 6,800 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American
Canada
“Amazing cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Purchased cupcakes from Prairie Girl as I was looking for something to take home to my kids from my business trip to Toronto.

The friendly staff suggested popular flavours and made sure my order was well packaged for the flight home! The cupcakes were fantastic, my kids and I loved EVERY flavour, and they made it home in fine shape!

Highly recommended and I will definitely make an effort to go back on my next trip!

Visited May 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Gourmet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The best cupcake ever!!!!! Located in the PATH downtown, nestled in a little cubby hole, this place makes the most amazing cupcakes that I've ever had. I bring them home to my wife when I'm in the dog house, which makes me an instant star :) oh ya this is my first 5 star rating.

Visited May 2013
Toronto
“Yummy!!! This is THE place for cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love these cupcakes. I definitely eat more than I should but in my opinion they are that good. And I've always had great customer service. They have 3 different locations now - check their website. Yes, they're a bit pricey, but what isn't anymore? Treat yourself! My favorite is the Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Icing. So good!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
toronto
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is fabulous! The cup cakea it self is nothing special. Just basic vanilla, chocolate and carrot cake... it's the buttercream icing flavours that makes this place unique. ..

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Worth the calories!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Delicious cupcakes, wonderful assortment of flavours. These cupcakes are a bite of heaven. Definitely the best I've had.

• Visited March 2013