“One of the best burgers around” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #826 of 6,548 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Description: I have read great reviews for Five Guys Burgers but I have to say in my opinion their burgers are disgusting. Before the lynch mob tears down my front door, here is what I tasted there:I got their regular burger with lettuce, tomato and grilled onions, with a dash of mustard. I saw the guy "grilling" burger on a pan and pushing down on it with all his weight. The burger arrived with two patties. I hate that, because of all the grease the burgers keep in slipping out of the buns. It was disgustingly greasy, wet and all mushed up, buns were wet from all the grease and the burger was oozing grease all over to the other side of my fingers. Have I complained about the grease enough? The fries were ok but again they were overly greasy. The burger tasted like overly fatty low quality steak from a roadside diner in the middle of nowhere, and it had burnt fat smell. After two bites I threw away the entire thing, fries and all. That thing cost me almost 14 dollars and the only thing I enjoyed was the drink because it washed away the taste of Five Guys burger.
Timmins, ON
“One of the best burgers around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Quick moving lineup. Burgers are cooked well done but still very juicy. Fries are fantastic. Prices are a bit high for fast food but you get plenty of food. Share the fries as the servings are huge.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Better than the average.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Definitely a better burger than a regular fast food joint. Best part is the selection of toppings available to add to the burger.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere