“I am definitely coming back for more.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 278 Activities in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
“I am definitely coming back for more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed this tour so much I am going to plan another trip to Toronto just so I can take another bike tour with Terrence.

New York, NY
“See and learn about Toronto and get some exercise, too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We did the "Heart of Downtown" tour over Canada Day weekend in 2013. Rick was our guide and he was terrific. He was knowledgeable about the city and took us through many areas in about 4.5 hours. They provide the bike, helmet, water, snacks, sunscreen, and even a tool kit in the event of an equipment failure, so all you have to do is show up.

The tour started promptly. Rick gave us a brief overview, some safety tips, and had us test out our bikes to make sure we were comfortable. It appears they have a wide variety of bikes to choose from to fit all body types.

We were lucky that it was a beautiful day with little traffic. I might think it would be less pleasant if the weather were not as good, but perhaps they alter their plans accordingly.

It was not at all strenuous, but you should be in relatively decent shape to be out on a bicycle all afternoon.

Like others, I recommend doing this early on in your visit, so you get acquainted with the city and can then be more informed the remainder of your stay. Often we found ourselves reminded of what Rick had told us, which we would have never learned otherwise. We really did cover an amazing amount of ground during the tour.

All in all, highly recommended.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Such a great way to see the city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

On our family vacation to Toronto, we decided to have a bicycle tour since it was something that we have always wanted to do. While my mother, sister and I are more active, (we are both lifeguards, swim teachers, enjoy water aerobics, yoga, walking and working out) my dad not so much. So as the family concierge, I decided to do the Flowers, Cows and Chocolate tour since it said it was good for children and I figured my dad could be considered as such with his aerobic level is a minimum, and especially since it was only 3 hours.
My family went on a tour with Terrance and it was priceless. We were able to see some great views, and we were really surprised to find out that despite our beginner level bicycle abilities, we could keep up with our professional guide. Also we got chocolate on this tour, and of course with 3 girls in the family, that was a winner! The whole experience lasted 3 hours and we were able to see some of the best gems in the city that we definitely would not have been able to catch on our own just wandering Toronto. I would definitely recommend going on a bike tour as a way to explore the city, if not Flowers, Cows, (since this is one of the shortest tours and does not explore the city skyline or downtown area so much, but more of the hidden secrets among the city) then any one of their tours, despite the length, will for sure be worth it. This is probably the only way you can see almost everything that makes Toronto such a wonderful place in such a short amount of time. In addition, the guides are local Torontonians and very helpful in suggesting other iconic things you may like to do or see during your stay in the city. Definitely do this the first day of your stay so during the rest of your visit, if you have time, you can explore some of the local suggested areas you happen upon during your ride. Do look on their website for more info about the different tours that they offer and find one that fits your interest. On another visit, we are hoping to do a longer city tour. It's so invigorating!

Walsall, United Kingdom
“Twilight Island Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This tour seriously exceeded my expectations. The guide was a great guy who was very easy to get on with, was knowledgeable and clearly loves what he does. Our group had a fantastic time and took some wonderful pictures. The Island Tour by twilight really gives you a view of Toronto that is rarely seen... Breath taking!!

Thank you, guys for a wonderful tour :)

Jamie

Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Brilliant day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family decided on the 7 hour tour... And were we glad we picked that one .My wife was nervous to start with but soon got her confidence thanks to a great bike ,the help of Terence and the realization it is an easy city to ride in We saw and learnt so much more than we expected .Besides the obvious attractions and points of interest we saw different districts and residential areas so we could admire some magnificent properties along the wayThis is not only a must for those on vacation but would greatly benefit those thinking of relocating to Toronto on a permanent basis It was one of the best City tours we have ever taken and we have been lucky to have visited a lot of major Cities around the world Thanks again Terence it was a day we will never forget