“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Chicago, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

OMG! If you have the fortitude and funds, this is one experience not to be missed. I am scared of heights and I still did it. The instructors are well trained and safety is first! You can not fall and it was not windy when i went up. Takes about 1.5 hours for the whole experience. It is such a beautiful sight and so peaceful. Make sure you get all of the pictures and video. It's an experience of a lifetime!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Rockwood, Canada
31 attraction reviews
“Thrilling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We did the Edgewalk on October 28th, a cold rainy miserable day, and yet our day still turned out to be one of the most memorable ever. I'm not fond of heights, nor am I a daredevil, and I wasn't too nervous up there. When I first told my wife that I had booked it she wanted us to cancel it thinking she wouldn't be able to handle it, she was like a pro up there not even being cautious with the walk out activities they ask you to perform and thanked me for booking it. Sure the view is beautiful from the observation deck of the tower, but it's nothing like being on the edge with not glass holding you back, and the real feel of nature. This would have been so much better on a warm day with little wind, but even with poor weather conditions (rain, cold, windy, hail) it was still a must do experience.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
21 attraction reviews
“Highest walk we've done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We did this walk on a really nice sunday morning. It was my birthday gift and I must say it was the best gift and adventure I have ever done. Our guide Steve made it realy fun too. His sense of humour was great, even the people downstairs made it fun getting strapped up too. The weather was good and the view was great. We were a little nervous at first but it goes away real fast when you're up there. The price is a bit on the expensive side I would say. But you do get the pass to see the movie and ride downstairs. They aren't so great though. Also each ticket gives you a pass to go all the way to the Skypod too. BUT after doing the Edge Walk, we did go back up to the Skypod and now it all seems boring. Sorry but having glass between us the city below just doesn't cut it anymore.
Definitely recommend this for anyone not affraid of heights.

Visited September 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“On the Edge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I did the Edge Walk and it was wicked. We've done some other high wire adventures and this was right up there with those. The staff was great and the view was spectacular! It's a bit pricey but honestly, there's not too many chances in life to do something like this. The experience is well worth it. The rest of the tower kind of pales in comparison to the Edge Walk.

Visited September 2012
Cardiff
4 attraction reviews
“Scary but an amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I'm petrified of heights but my partner 'encouraged' me to give this a go during our holiday in Toronto. I was sceptical due to the price and my fear, but couldn’t argue with him that it would be an experience of a lifetime and I knew I would feel proud of myself if I survived the experience.

I felt comforted by the safety checks when putting on harnesses and also personal checks such as being breathalysed and ensuring that all jewellery was removed. The fact that I was attached by two safety lines attached to the harness also helped.

I was petrified going up in the lift to the edge walk but felt that the gradual challenges from stepping with your toes over the edge of the walk way to finally leaning forwards without holding on to the safety lines and admiring the view made the experience worthwhile and I was proud of myself for achieving this. The encouragement from the staff and other members of the group also helped.

The views are fabulous and make the fear of the experience beforehand worthwhile. Although the time you spend out on the edge walk is about 20- 30 minutes, my partner was right as it was the experience of a lifetime and therefore worth the amount we paid. Plus you have to try and look brave as they video the experience for you and also for visitors to the CN tower to watch from screens around the building.

Overall I would recommend it and if I managed to survive with my fear of heights, then I think other people who are scared of heights and maybe reluctant to do this, would enjoy the experience and the memories afterwards.

Visited June 2012