Before going to Mexico I wanted to stay close to the airport for an early morning flight. This hotel's prices were very good and they offer free shuttle service to the airport right from the front doors. I liked the rooms, they were very clean and bed was nice and comfortable. The lady who checked us in was very pleasant and because the hotel wasn't very busy we were put in an upgraded room. There isn't many things to do near by, but we were just staying the night. We got in a nice work out and swim before going to bed, and slept very well. Breakfast was excellent too. Service in the restaurant was prompt and courteous.
Very well put together hotel.
Thank you for your warm hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Courtyard Toronto Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Toronto
- Toronto Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport hotel offers convenience just around the corner from Toronto′s Pearson International Airport, and Highways 401 and 427. The hotel is also located close to the business area surrounding the airport and the eastern edge of Mississauga. Relax in one of 168 hotel guest rooms, featuring a comfortable large, speed access, well-lit work desk with an ergonomic chair, two phones and free high speed internet access, complimentary weekday newspaper, and in-room coffee. Start your morning with a reasonably priced healthy breakfast buffet in the Courtyard Café and relax at the end of the day in the Library Lounge. Unwind in the indoor swimming pool, whirlpool or the hotel's exercise room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.