“The place to go if you want to curry favor.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Aurora, Illinois
“The place to go if you want to curry favor.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

You may have to wait a while and probably will share a table with strangers, but it is worth it. I had the curry with the medium spice, which this light weight had no trouble with. The prices were more than reasonable in a city with high food costs.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Great food, but very noisy atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Visited here for the first time and would admit the food is quite delicious. The pricing is also reasonable at a location situated right in the Financial District. I went there at about 9pm on a weekday evening, so I did not experience a long line up as most people said.
There is a patio for this place so it is pretty open. Despite of this, the noise level is still very loud. If you plan to be dining somewhere which you need to talk, I don't suggest going here as you will struggle with hearing what the person across the table is trying to say. If you are grabbing quick bites, or prefer such a loud environment when dining, it is fine. The waitress came by within 1 min of us sitting at the table before we even had a chance to review the menu. In some way, it all felt too rushed here.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paris
“Food is really good but be prepared to wait a LOT of time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

The food was definitively super good but the service should be improved.
First, they don't take reservations so you have to go there an put your name on a list, that's fine. We did it and the girl said 35 min. As the person who was with me arriver 15 min after I put my name we decided to wait outside. It was supposed to be only more 20 min of wait from when she arrived but we finally get inside at 45 min after so I waited 1 hour (it was really cold this day). We ordered drinks, a starter to share and our dishes. We waited a long time again to get the food and they forgot the starter. The person I was with ordered the shrimp curry which was really good and I ordered the chef pad thai. It was really good but here again they made a mistake and they served it spicy even if I asked for a non-spicy dish. They had to re-cook it and I had to wait more time again.
To summarize the food is really good and the staff is nice also but go there with time and not too hungry because you'll wait a long time!

Visited May 2014
Toronto
“Great Thai Food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We ordered the soupy noodle curry which was recommended by the server. It was a great recommendation. With it's delicous soup, I couldn't ask for more. Also tried the dry curry chicken on rice which was equally superb ! Place was full. Lucky we got sitted immediately. Would definitely return. And to complement the meal, service was quick and friendly !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Thai in Toronto!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Delicious! One of the best Thai restaurants I've been to in Toronto. I had the Khao Soi with Beef (gluten free) and it was absolutely to die for and we also had the chicken spring rolls (gluten free) which were also yummy. We went on Sunday for dinner and I would definitely suggest getting there half an hour before it opens to get a spot, or else you will be waiting at least 45 minutes to get in. It would be worth the wait though.
I will definitely be going back to try more of their menu!