“Pampered at the Percy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Percy Bed & Breakfast

and 1 more site!
You added The Percy Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
The Percy Bed & Breakfast
4.0 of 5 Specialty B&B   |   6 Percy Street, Toronto, Ontario M5A 3M8, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Cortes Island, Canada
“Pampered at the Percy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have not travelled for about 10 years and was quite apprehensive about being in Toronto to visit my daughter. Staying at the Percy was the perfect solution. Easy to find your way to and from The Percy is situated on a short, no through street so there is no traffic noise. It quickly became my "happy place". Beautifully appointed, totally comfortable, bright and cheerful with understated luxury. The best part was the thoughtful and respectful attentions from my hosts Kali and David. They are absolutely the perfect team and provide everything you could want in a B & B. It was like an oasis - a quiet nest in a busy city. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Rosseau, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our family recently spent a weekend at the Percy. Not only was the B and B well appointed and all we could hope for, the hospitality of Kali and David made us feel very much at home. The food was amazing and the breakfast conversation stimulating. We all hada great time and would heartily recommend it. We will be returning!

Room Tip: The fitness room was not terrible, there just wasn't one and I couldn't figure out how to re...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Recently spent 3 weeks at the Percy B&B in Nov.2013. We could not have made a better choice to suit our needs. We like to have all the comforts of home when travelling (we are spoiled) and The Percy supplied them. Also, lots of extras to enjoy ...too many to list. Only regret is that we didn't get to spend enough time with Kali and David (our fault for being too busy). As hosts, they could not have done a better job. We are looking forward to returning for more marvelous muffins, quiche and a leisurely breakfast with Kali and David.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
guelph
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We recently stayed at The Percy and had great experience. The place was clean, quiet and nicely decorated. Kali and David were exceptional hosts. Not only would my wife and I stay their again I would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Toronto. It was everything we expected and more.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I travelled to USA and Canada for our first overseas trip and Toronto was our last stop. Our hosts were extremely hospitable and keen to make sure our visit was very memorable. Our room was very comfortable and we looked forward to our breakfast every morning - outstanding and very yummy. We shall miss our breakky chats and Toronto friends...

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Hosts Kali and David are beautiful people who are genuinely interested in meeting people and providing them with a home away from home. My partner and I were there for just under 24 hours for a "stay-cation" and we felt as if we had known the two of them for years. They are both so open and authentic. The B and B is a renovated house (circa 1860's) located on a small lane way in the historical district of Corktown. While the house is small, David and Kali have ensured that there is lounge space in which guests can relax before or after outings in the city. All the comforts are available and the house is organized and very clean. Great location in an up and coming part of town and a short streetcar ride or a moderate walk into the downtown core and many sights and places of interest.

Room Tip: Both rooms are lovely. One faces east and the other is west facing. Some ambient traffic noise can...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed at the Percy for 2 weeks while on Business in Toronto. Kali and David where absolutely fantastic and thoughtful hosts. A day after I checked in, I got sick with a terrible flu and Kali kindly offered to pick up medicine for me. The house is extremely comfortable, and contains everything you need to feel at home. The Percy is situated on a very quaint and quiet street in a safe area of Toronto. The King Streetcar is less than a minute away and takes you downtown in less than 10 minutes. The hosts provided great restaurant recommendations in the area. Fusilli restaurant on Queen Street (a couple of blocks away) had one of the best past dishes I have experienced in a long time. The space is also a 10 minute walk from the Distillery District where you can find many unique shops and galleries. The St. Laurence Market is also only a few minutes away where you can shop for Fresh produce and meats, or stroll through their Sunday Antique Market. I highly recommend the Percy. Thanks Kali and David for a lovely stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Percy Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!