“Delicious and fun way to spend an afternoon!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 21 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Chowbella is Toronto's premier food tour company. Our walking tours are led by a local who is equally as passionate about showing off her city as she is about food. A little bit educational and heaps of fun, the tours offer VIP treatment, insider tips and ‘behind the scenes’ access to the city’s hippest neighbourhoods, best gourmet shops/restaurants and, of course, the most delectable food…tastings included! So, bring your appetite and your most comfortable walking shoes, let’s go outside and explore this exciting city through our taste buds!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious and fun way to spend an afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I very much enjoyed the Queen West tasting tour with Trina - every place we visited provided exceptional service and delicious food and drink. I especially enjoyed the tea, cupcake, cheese, and poutine tastings along the way! As someone who (sort of) lives near the area, I walk by a lot of these places all the time without actually going in and exploring what they have to offer. Now that I know they are there, I intend to return as a paying customer!

A very well done addition to the many food tours available in this city - if I have any suggestion re areas to explore for future tours that might be more "off the beaten track", I would recommend Little India, Roncesvalles Village, Leslieville, and The Beaches as possibilities.

Visited June 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“A delicious, diverse and delectable culinary experience on one of Toronto's hottest strip- a great intro to the city for tourist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

I've always enjoyed the vibe of the Queen St W area but now after this tour, it just reinforced how much im in really in love.

Trina put together a great line up of specialty stops that each offered something to be desired. Her passion and knowledge as a bonafide foodie radiates and is seen as she took us through her tour. I was so impressed at each stop we made - from the tastings, interactivity with the shop owners to the selection of food. From olives to cupcakes to local cheese and to my new favourite bakery in the city ( and much more) this tour will guide you to discover what delicious new gems Queen W has to offer.

I felt Trina did a great job of selecting a wide range of stops that were complimentative to each other yet also each offering something unique. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend this tour for all food lovers.

Toronto, Canada
“An excellent foody tour. Interesting and fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

For a friend's birthday, I booked an afternoon food-tasting tour in the Queen West part of Toronto with Chowbella. My friend is a total 'food-douche' (check out urbandictionary - definition 1) and was already familiar with Queen West. However, Trina gave us an excellent tour that I (as a truly non-foody type) thoroughly enjoyed and my friend thought was fantastic. It was really great to learn more about the cool range of places to go to in that area and learn lots about different food and preparation. Plus - all the food samples were fantastic.
A really great tour overall and I am looking forward to other tours with Chowbella!

Visited March 2011
Toronto, Canada
“A culinary extravaganza through Queen West, Toronto!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

I always wanted to experience my very own neighbourhood through its tastes and many local offerings....ChowBella was the ideal way to do so! From a guide that offered insights into the neighbourhood along the way, to her knowledge of culinary arts, to her expertise of the food purveyors we visited - I could not have asked for a more delightful tour.

Each location was selected for their unique specialty and each stop opened my eyes to new taste sensations while educating me on cheeses, olive oils and spices, the art of tea making and its vast array of tasty possibilities, French pastries and more! Not to mention a finale with a very Canadian twist.

If you are looking for a fun-filled afternoon on a taste adventure at a great price in a great neighbourhood of Toronto - look no more, ChowBella is the answer.

Visited April 2011
toronto
“Great tour for foodie and tourists!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

This was a great way to discover different areas of our city as well as new restaurants and retail outlets for someone who likes to cook or for someone who just enjoys food!