“Very good! Hits the spot” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #679 of 6,796 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Davenport Rd.
Description: Mykonos Restaurant, located just one block north of Davenport on Yonge Street, serves traditional Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, perfect a business lunch or casual dinner. Specialties include Santorini chicken, lamb shank , grilled Atlantic salmon and salads. The extensive menu also includes less traditional items, like pizza and pasta. It may not bring to mind windmills or cool sea breezes but the menu will transport you in an air reminiscent of the lovely Greek island for which it is named.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very good! Hits the spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stopped here for a quick dinner on a break from a conference. Food was very very good, nice outdoor seating, though by the end of the day the sun was blaring in our eyes. If you like greek food you will enjoy this place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ottawa, Canada
“Always a delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is the second time I've been back to Toronto for work and revisited Mykonos for lunch. It was so great, we ate there all 4 days we were in town. The food is fresh and plentiful and delicious. Some Greek restaurants cook their chicken to death so it's dry, but in the various forms I had chicken at Mykonos, it was fabulous, juicy and you could taste that special grill flavour. The dishes that really stood out for us were the Gyro wrap which was HUGE! One day I tried the chicken wrap with salad which was equally fabulous and another day grilled chicken and Greek salad which was superb. Another fabulous dish was grilled calamari on Greek salad. A colleague had the tasting appetizer plate where you could choose the ones you would like along with very fresh pita. All in all, I highly recommend this restaurant. It has quickly become a favourite and I look forward to going back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Perfection! Make sure you are hungry.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I dropped in here for a late, planning to be light, dinner.

We each ordered lamb, me the rack of lamb and her the lamb souvlaki. We decided we didn't need an appetizer. Because we had ordered wine, the waiter ( owner, too, I think) came with a dish of three dips and beautifully grilled pita, stating, "You can't drink wine without something to eat." I am sooooo, glad he did. There was hummus, baba ganoush and a feta/banana pepper dip. All three were absolutely divine! And made at the restaurant.

When our main courses came, we both wished we were hungrier and could devour every bite...unfortunately, our bellies could not handle what our mouths wanted. Both our meal portions were very generous. The lamb was seasoned and cooked to perfection, vegetables crisp and delicious and the Greek potatoes, out of this world. I am not even a potato lover and I really enjoyed them.

The service was friendly and properly timed. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Visited October 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Best, freshest dining experience in years! GO THERE TONITE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our waiter, Niko, with his warm Greek humour and experienced recommendations, made our evening memorable and our meal a perfect combination of fresh and flavorful!

We started off with the three-dip appetizer with the most scrumptious warm pita I have ever had in my Iife. I liked the fetah-banana pepper dip (white) best, and of course the hummas was superlative. The eggplant dip had a more gentle flavor, but was also good.

Before we finished the dips, Niko brought us a crispy Greek Village Salad of onions, bell peppers and tomatoes, lightly seasoned, which we shared. Next, he brought us skewers of chicken and pork, and spanikopita (pastry filled with creamy cheese) that my husband and I shared.
He surprised us with a shot of uzo mixed with cranberry juice at the end of the evening.
Great food, personalized service, beautiful outside dining! Mykonos is a little north of the fine dining area close to the Marriott, where we stayed, but well worth the walk. Their prices were very rreasonable, the decor was fresh and inviting, and the meal and service were right up there with the "fine dining" experiences we have had in
Toronto this week. We will be back!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Served by the friendliest host, we enjoyed the best Greek dinner ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

It's a warm late afternoon in Toronto as we headed out in a mission to find a place to enjoy a relaxed dinner that offered flavors of Mediterranean cuisine. And we found it at Mykonos Mediterranean Grill!

Niko not only designed a fantastic dinner, he also told us what made it so unique: Freshness, prepared on the spot! Delicious Mezedakia Trio with pita, Spanakopita, pork and chicken sticks, Village salad accompanied by Thalia Red wine. For desert we were treated to Galatoboureko. The portions were just right, the flavors heavenly, at a down-to-earth price! We promised and certainly will be back!

• Visited July 2013