“A personal fave” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
e11even is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #304 of 6,800 Restaurants in Toronto
Transit: Union Station.
Maplewood, New Jersey
“A personal fave”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Love the kosher hotdog and the maple bacon burger. I also like to just stop in and have a capuccino in the afternoon. Always a must when I am in Toronto.

Visited December 2012

Toronto, Canada
“My Go To restaurant in that area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I like everything about the restaurant. The cool looking people both in the bar area as well as in the restaurant area. I like the excellent food that is prepared there. I like the wines they serve and I like the service. I had mentioned this before that the communications between the back and the front should be better as you seem to always wait for a cocktail in the restaurant as the bar seems to either be too busy or to slow. Overall...great place to take one’s spouse, go with friends or clients. Order the Tomahawk steak if you feel like meat.

Visited February 2013
ontario
“Excellent pre-game spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Ate here before a Raptors game. Service was excellent - or server gave us just enough time to make decisions and kept checking in on us throughout dinner. My husband had the crab cake which was pure meat and no filler - best we've ever had. My plank salmon was beautifully cooked - didn't much care for the chewy wild rice but was still over all a fantastic plate. Sticky toffee pudding is another reason I'd go back. Shouldn't forget the great cocktails, manhattan and sidecar. Nicely done, e11even, we'll definitely come back!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Raptors lose, comfort food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

After the raptors game, my buddy and I headed to E11even. Excellent service (to a fault) -- meaning, for every course they kept changing our cutlery. I ordered the Chicken (pretty good) around 25 bucks... My friend was a little hungier he ordered the mac and cheese lobster (18), the caesar salad (14), the fillet mignon (32)...

anyways, our bill came up to around 130.

Good meal, great service... pricey.

Visited December 2012
Orangeville, Canada
“Second visit just as good as the first”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I just love this place. It has such a good vibe. I've been eating in hotels recently and this was extremely refreshing. The servers seem to enjoy working here...go figure! They are friendly, and well presented. The service was attentive but not intrusive and no one said "you guys" as in how are "you guys doing this evening?". I hate that! Makes me feel like I'm in a country roadhouse. We were there for a girl's night out and we had some delicious cocktails. Try the lichee martini...delish. My friend had a peach infused Old Fashioned that was really interesting. I don't love whiskey but I enjoyed the taste I had.

Our meal was excellent. We shared the tuna tartar and the kobe beef meatball (this is huge, excellent for sharing) between the three of us and it was just enough. My girlfriend eats out downtown ALOT and she couldn't say enough about the burger! It was massive, and she ate the whole thing. I had the special which was halibut and I really enjoyed it.

By the way, the super special surprise in the ladies bathroom is a treat. You'll see....lol!

Highly recommend this place! Is perfect for a night out or to take clients to. Whenever I get the bill and I don't care what it cost you know the experience was above and beyond what was expected. Thank you Rachael!

• Visited January 2013