“Beautiful rooms, great service, fantastic location. Highly reccomend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto

You added Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   325 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G3, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
“Beautiful rooms, great service, fantastic location. Highly reccomend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

My wife and I went for our anniversary. We have never stayed in a 5 star hotel like this and we were very happy with everything. Service provided by the staff was excellent (beyond what I expected for even this caliber of hotel). The rooms were beautiful, clean, and quiet. The location was great. They seemed to think of every detail and even a few extras. I would stay there every time but it is a little out of our price range so my stays will have to be for special occasions only. I don't believe it was expensive based on the quality of the rooms and service received. You will not be disappointed if you stay there.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We are a family of four including two young children (6 & 4), and we're made to feel very welcome by all staff without exception - from doormen to reception, housekeeping to concierge. The room was luxurious in every detail, the 31st floor restaurant was magnificent and the pool was lovely although the water was on the chilly side! We spent 4 days in Toronto and this was the perfect base for exploring and the perfect retreat for relaxing after a days activities. We would highly recommend this hotel for business travellers and families alike (our daughter cried when we left because everyone had been so nice she didn't want to leave!). It caters for all comers looking for a stylish place to stay in Toronto.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Cranford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Stayed here for work, as it was the only room left in my corporate budget. It must've been my lucky day, because the hotel, room, and location were all well-above any expectation. I was mostly working, but managed to hit the gym and the pool...both very clean and exactly what you'd expect from a high-end hotel. The prices at the spa were expensive, as expected. Same with room service. Once again, as expected. The room was so quiet and so dark, I overslept! My first good night's sleep in at least 4 years. Thank you Trump Toronto! Loved the rain shower and in mirror tv as well. High-end tea and coffee plus free wifi were all a bonus. I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Great place, great staff.

Room Tip: Cleaning closet door across from room 1805 opens and closes a lot every morning....if you don't...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here again and this time with my 4 month old. I LOVE everything about this hotel. It's probably my favourite trump hotel. There was a hand written note in my room welcoming me and my baby with her name. When they brought me the crib they also gave me some baby lotion, baby shampoo , baby powder and a diaper genie. Even though it appears to be a business hotel they are soo baby friendly. I will be staying here from now on,

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The hotel is in the centre of Toronto, but it's silent enough to have a peaceful afternoon. The rooms are so comfortable that you can easily spend an afternoon lain in the bed. The breakfast is also great, with a very high-quality food.

This way, I can say “Congratulations to all the hotel staff, keep working like this”.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I was very impressed by the service level when staying at the Trump Tower back in July of this year. I had contacted the hotel on several occasions prior to our arrival as I was planning a surprise for my boyfriend by having his close friends join in the celebration with us. The front desk had put some notes under our profile and to my surprise when we arrived the entire staff was on board with the surprise, including the valet and bellman staff. They really made the entire stay so enjoyable with their birthday wishes and truly made us feel special. The rooms were incredible and the roof top bar ambiance was spectacular. Highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Excellent Top Down......Rhonda Chan Maloney & Michael Damlincourt Are Simply Amazing As Well Have The Right Titles And Potions In The Trump Organization ~

Trump Toronto Hotel Is Truly 5 Stars!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Honestly, I Have Had The Pleasure To Lodge In All Of The Room In This Property - All Have The Feelin...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Been to Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto? Share your experiences!