“A must stay in Toronto” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto

You added Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   325 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G3, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“A must stay in Toronto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

From the minute I got out of the cab till the moment I left for the airport my stay at the Trump was an incredible experience. In every detail they go beyond what most signature hotels do for their guests. I will highly recommend it to anyone. The hotel is also well centered in the Toronto business district.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I can't give this hotel a higher recommendation. The service, the rooms, the food...... beyond compare. I have never experienced a better hotel in my entire life. It is worth infinitely more than what I paid. Aside from the ridiculously amazing rooms.... What really sets this hotel apart is the service. Each and every employee was the most gracious, most beautiful, most accommodating person I could ever encounter. Hands down.... impeccable. I now understand why Donald Trump is so successful.

• Stayed April 2013
ancaster
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I will usually stay at the trump once a month for a little weekend great away/ night out. We love it there. The service is always great . We always get the " Deluxe King One Bedroom Suite" and we love that room so we stick with it. It's a perfect size and the furnishings are awesome. I love the nightly turn down service they always leave some chocolate from "stock" which are very yummy and a bottle of evian water . The beds are very comfy and we always sleep like babies when staying here. The spa is great , I would recommend getting a massage at "quartz" and checking out the pool there. Also check out the restaurant " stock" the furnishing is stunning and the views are amazing. Before bed we always love to order some room service and a movie from the television . The room service is yummy but the movie selection is awful. It has been the same movies available for purchase for months now. We never have any options since we have seen all the movies in the small selection offered. Other than that, we do enjoy our stay at the trump whenever we visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I little weekend "staycation" brought me here with the family. Location was the primary reason and of course curiosity to see how good the place was. Service is excellent with friendly attentive staff. Rooms are ok but look already a bit aged even though it is brand new. Definitely not a 4 seasons comparable but with similar amenities and service level. Had breakfast and while food was great it better be at $140 for 2 adults and 2 children!!! In general, very good hotel and it all depends on your expectations, purpose of visit, and budget in mind all of which other places like boutique St Germain or a 4 Seasons can accomplish as well or better.

• Stayed April 2013
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I are from New York so we decided to spend our aniversary in Toronto. Trump was my first and only choice!.. We had such a wonderfull time at the Hotel!.. We enjoyed the spa with some great deep tissue massages and the wonderfull saltwater infiniti pool and hot tub. The rooms were very clean and the service was awesome, from the front desk, to the vallet, bellman always made you feel special!! The 32 second floor Bar and Restaurant was also excellent. All in All the trip was a blast and we will only stay at trump when we visit Toronto in the future!!

London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Everything yu would expect from a luxury hotel. You will get a great night's sleep here. The rooms are quiet, the bed comfortable, the robes are so luxurious, you won,t want to get dressed. Amazing shower and huge soaker tub. A television screen in the mirror in the bathroom. But how many people do you need to open one door? And do you need someone to press the elevator button for you? Good security system..,the room floors cannot be accessed without the room pass card. The concierge gave us an excellent recommendation for breakfast. The atmosphere is friendly, despite being pretentious.

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was fortunate to stay at the Trump Tower in Toronto while on business in March. From my arrival outside to my departure 3 days later, I felt pampered and appreciated. The Trump has certainly perfected the art of customer service. Check in was welcoming with the Front Desk attendant coming from behind the desk to welcome and greet me. A warm towell was presented to me to freshen up as she entered all of my details and provided me with my room key. She told me that one of the valets would be accompanying me and my bag to my room to explain the "features" of my room. My initial silent reaction was this was likely a money grab with the valet expecting a large tip, however I was too tired to argue. The valet was friendly and upon entering my room, it became obvious whym he joined me. The room is very spacious, very tastefully decorated, and has items that certainly need explaining. The lights are controlled by small wall panels which allow you to have morning, and evening lighting as well as on and off. There is a TV in the morror of the bathroom, the drapes are on a remote control, and there is an expresso maker for your coffee in the morning! I truly appreciated the guided tour!
The bathroom included two ful sinks, a large and luxurious soaker tub and a stand alone shower with both a hand held shower and a rain head.Bathroom amenities are generous and high quality, and the bath robes are hard to take off--they are so luxurious!
The bed (I had a king size) is very comfortable with excellent quality linens and several king size pillows. Upon my arrival back at the hotel each evening, a bottle of water and a single, lovely choclate in it's own box was waitig for me. I place a large degree of my overall impression of a hotel on how the room appears on the second and subsequent day, as often many hotels are great on the first evening, but housekeeping seems to pay less attention on the subsequent days of a stay, but not so at the Trump. The housekeeping was excellent each and every day, and each evening I felt that my room had been cleaned and re stocked to perfection.
Each staff member that I met during my 3 night stay was smiling, pleasant and helpful in providing instructions, or just in wishing me a good day or greeting me upon my return. The location is central, in the heart of the financial district, but provides easy access to subway within a short walk...or to shopping or theatre within a few blocks. I did not have a chance to takein either the spa or the restaurant or bar, but will surely visit these spots upon my return. On checkout, the Front Desk attendant even offerred to provide me ith a tour of the hotel and spa, but unfortunately I did not have time. This hotel has now spoilt me for all others, and in fact when I left the Trump in Toronto I had to travel to another city and check into another hotel.....and couldn't help but compare to my Trump stay. Needless to say...it didn't measure up!
The Trump is well worth the added expense and earns an excellent rating in both product and service. You will feel pampered and appreciated...and we all deserve that on occassion don't we?

Room Tip: All rooms have great views....if there is a particular direction you would like to be facing-ask at...