“Very Nice Hotel-Customer Service is Awesome” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto

You added Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   325 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G3, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rise and Dine
Ranked #1 of 141 Hotels in Toronto
Colorado Springs
“Very Nice Hotel-Customer Service is Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed here for four nights and were impressed by the hotel staff. They were very friendly and professional. The rooms and restaurants were great. A bit expensive and the Barbie Doll bartenders were kind of snooty, kind of took away from the "Trump" experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TrumpToronto, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto. We greatly appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

I would also like to thank you for acknowledging the professionalism and friendliness of our associate team however I was of course concerned to learn of the areas which left you to feel disappointed. Please accept my sincere apologies for the lack of service you had received at STOCK Restaurant Bar & Lounge. I can assure you I have taken immediate steps to address this concern and I am personally working closely with our associate team on training to ensure there is consistency throughout our entire property.

I do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto on future occasions!

Mickael C. Damelincourt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

It was my first time at at a Trump property and it rightfully deserves a first class rating. From the warm towel at reception to the chocolate on the pillow at night, this place exudes service. The person checking me in also escorted me to the room (which I usually find unnecessary) and I'm glad he did in order to explain the sophisticated lighting system and electronic drapes. The room was always immaculate and well fitted with nice amenities like an expresso machine! The self service bar was pricey, but I admit I broke down for a Trump chocolate bar (shaped like a gold bar, of course). We were there for a conference and had a good opportunity to sample the hotel food which was excellent as was the service. Also a very nice fitness room with views of the city and lake and a real pool that you can actually swim laps in.

Located in the heart of downtown, we found it easy to access the theater and other wonderful restaurants. I will definately stay at other Trump properties if they are anything like this..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn you had enjoyed your stay with us! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to exceed your expectations once again in the near future!

Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a warm and polite reception, once you enter the lobby! That is making the difference, how they welcome you!
After a long trip from Churchill via Winnipeg it was special gift for us,to stay at this hotel! Even the floor in the bathroom was heated. Restaurant service very good. Pool fine. What is making it so special are the detail in all of the facilities . It start from the design of the lobby, to the rooms to the restaurant and the spa area.
In such a competitive market like here ,at the end it is the people who make the difference.
This hotel is making the difference because of the people!

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room higher.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpToronto, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto.

I am delighted to read the positive comments you express about your experience at our property and I would like to sincerely thank you for commending our service team in this regard. Your kind recognition has been very well received by our associate team!

We look forward to welcoming you again to Trump Toronto on future occasions!

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have strayed at many "luxury" hotels across the country, but none compare to this one (I mean no where the ones you can get in Vegas, but that is besides the point). One of those places where, if you are Canadian, you have to visit at least once in your lifetime. Everything from the service to the rooms were just phenomenal.
Good work guys!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn you had enjoyed your stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto and that our level of service and rooms surpassed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back on future occasions!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I don't agree with Mr Trump's politics, but if you have the money to spend then this is the place to go.

Absolutely exceptional service, faultless quality rooms - every single thing thought of and taken care of...

Breakfast is expensive, but yummy.

Definitely go for a swim in the beautiful pool with amazing views of the city and also the gym is very good and always quiet.

Probably one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in that is city-located.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you for your kind review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto!

I am delighted to read your comments recognizing the fine, thought out details throughout our property. I am also happy you were able to take the time to enjoy our 65 foot infinity salt water lap pool and gym located on the 32nd floor!

Thank you again for your wonderful words and we look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Toronto in the future!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed there for two nights while in Toronto. Everything was just great! Room was very comfortable, loved the simple yet elegant decoration. Will definitely stay here again next time we come to Toronto.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto during your time in the city and also for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay.

I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed our “champagne & caviar” décor! We look forward to welcoming you back for a very special occasion in the future!

Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I experienced my first stay at the Trump Toronto and undoubtedly there will be more visits in the future. The property and rooms were gorgeous and the service from all I encountered during my stay was exceptional.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I sincerely appreciate your kind review posted on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto!

Thank you for acknowledging the service you had received from our associate team. We have shared your comment with them as they truly are the driving force!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Toronto to exceed your expectations on future occasions!

Mickael C. Damelincourt

Been to Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto? Share your experiences!