I recently traveled to Toronto with Family for business and to visit friends and stayed at The Ritz Carlton on the Concierge level. The hotel is a wonderful value with wonderful facilities and was the perfect place to stay. For family comfort the rooms were more than adequate, with a Concierge level that served wonderful food virtually all day long, an exercise facility and pool for recreation and fitness, and a proximity to many downtown Toronto venues for entertainment and dining. For business I was able to use the Concierge level for business in a comfortable living room setting. The Hotel is well staffed with courteous and helpful personnel ... abundant cabs for travel to other venues ... an Ritz-Carlton amenities and facilities at a very competitive price when compared to other Toronto hotels and other Ritz-Carlton's in other cities. And don't forget the Free Wi-Fi
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto’s most centrally located AAA Five Diamond award winning hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto welcomes guests to the heart of Canada’s most culturally diverse city. Just steps from the city’s financial district and cultural attractions, the luxury hotel offers views of the CN Tower, Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto. Featuring Canada’s only cheese cave at TOCA Restaurant, an outdoor terrace at DEQ, and the #1 Hotel Spa in the world, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers an oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.