Stayed here for 3 nights in July. I thought the hotel was pretty good - a really solid 5 star.
We just had their most basic room, but it was spacious and comfortable. The design isn't going to blow anyone away, but it's fine. Huge bathroom with separate tub and shower cubicle was great.
Ate breakfast in the hotel- enjoyed that very much. Buffet selection was pretty good, service also good - I guess the only thing is that it's quite dimly lit in the restaurant.
Had drinks in the ground floor bar towards the back of the hotel. Seemed to be a mix of guests and locals - it was ok...
Location of the hotel is fine - we managed to get around to most of the fun places easily enough.
They have a good concierge service - they organized several restaurant recommendations and bookings for us, and all of them were spot on.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto’s most centrally located AAA Five Diamond award winning hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto welcomes guests to the heart of Canada’s most culturally diverse city. Just steps from the city’s financial district and cultural attractions, the luxury hotel offers views of the CN Tower, Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto. Featuring Canada’s only cheese cave at TOCA Restaurant, an outdoor terrace at DEQ, and the #1 Hotel Spa in the world, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers an oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.