definitely two thumbs up!
1) the staff are all, and i mean ALL, very courteous and friendly, and at all times. they really make yoou feel that you are their valued guests.
2) the room is clean and well maintained. really love that mirror tv
3) the radio/sound system and the alarm is top notch
4) the location is perfect, so close to the entertainment district as well as the finance centre
5) the wi-fi is fast and reliable, and under the corporate rate, i got it for free!
the only bad thing i have to say is that the service at the lobby lounge was a bit slow (we were there at 11pm on a weeknight). oh and that the bed is a bit too soft...other may be ok with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto’s most centrally located AAA Five Diamond award winning hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto welcomes guests to the heart of Canada’s most culturally diverse city. Just steps from the city’s financial district and cultural attractions, the luxury hotel offers views of the CN Tower, Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto. Featuring Canada’s only cheese cave at TOCA Restaurant, an outdoor terrace at DEQ, and the #1 Hotel Spa in the world, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers an oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel Toronto