Having spent the weekend at the Ritz, without doubt a 5 star hotel! Check in was fast and efficient, warmly great by everyone. Our room was very nice with a great view of the CN Tower, the bed is heavenly. Had drinks and something to eat at DEQ'S the first night, the food, service, and atmosphere were ideal; the calamari was awesome! The second night we had drinks in the main Ritz bar, again good service and nice atmosphere. Special thanks to David, at the front desk, and as well the concierge, apologies forgot her name, for helping us located some event tickets. We loved our stay, highly recommend. Also this hotel is located near everything but not next to everything thus the hotel is not in a noisy area, but perfectly located for the business and financial area and it is a short cab ride to everywhere else you want to go to in downtown Toronto
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto’s most centrally located AAA Five Diamond award winning hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto welcomes guests to the heart of Canada’s most culturally diverse city. Just steps from the city’s financial district and cultural attractions, the luxury hotel offers views of the CN Tower, Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto. Featuring Canada’s only cheese cave at TOCA Restaurant, an outdoor terrace at DEQ, and the #1 Hotel Spa in the world, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers an oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.