Would be the perfect hotel in downtown Toronto if it were not for the lack of free wifi in the rooms. It's time for the Ritz to enter the 21st century and realize that wifi is as important as TV. That notwithstanding, the Ritz deserves praise for building a perfect luxurious yet intimate, grand yet boutique hotel in the heart of Totonto with easy access to Bay Street during the grind and main streets during a relaxing weekend. And with a short walk to a free shuttle to Toronto City Airport, the Ritz is sure to be our weekend getaway hotel of choice for the foreseeable future.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto’s most centrally located AAA Five Diamond award winning hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto welcomes guests to the heart of Canada’s most culturally diverse city. Just steps from the city’s financial district and cultural attractions, the luxury hotel offers views of the CN Tower, Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto. Featuring Canada’s only cheese cave at TOCA Restaurant, an outdoor terrace at DEQ, and the #1 Hotel Spa in the world, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers an oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.