“Always great bang for your buck!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #229 of 6,995 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Chinese, American, International, Asian, Canadian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award-winning buffet featuring delicious Chinese, Canadian, and International dishes - all prepared fresh daily. Serving over 150 all-you-can-eat items including soups, salads, sushi, grilled items, hot entrees, and desserts. Also offering a-la-carte, take-out and delivery.
Mississauga, Canada
“Always great bang for your buck!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Can't go wrong here. Food is always good. Place is always busy. Value is fantastic especially for lunch! We are a regular!

Visited January 2014

riverside, california usa
“If you want Chinese in Toronto: This is it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

A good friend has been raving about this restaurant and he took me there a few weeks ago. What a magnificent dining experience! When i saw the variety of food items, I was immediately impressed, but that was nothing compared to the taste and quality of the food. Best hot and sour soup ever..............as were many other items, too numerous to mention individually. You need to try it for yourself. It is beautifully decorated, clean and the service is impeccable. I wish that I did not live so far away.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga
“Nice place to celebrate my birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Very nice place.food was good, service was fantastic! I got a free birthday picture. that was amazing. I will come back for sure.

Mississauga, Canada
“The best buffet restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I went to so many buffet restaurants, but I want to say this is the best one!!! The variety of the food is amazing! Food are so fresh and clean, and the service is unforgettable! All the stuffs are very friendly. During the meal, the owner even came to our table to thank us and asked if everything is ok. I feel that they really care about the customers much more than some others... All my family love this restaurant and we will definitely come back again...

Visited November 2013
Etobicoke
“A forgettable moment dine in Mandarin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had party with my friend at mandarin in Queensway . Food was good and service was excellent ! I felt very welcom when I first step into restaurant . All front girl greeting us by saying "welcome to mandarin". It is absolutely a best place to go!

• Visited November 2013