“Nice hotel, ok location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Windsor Arms Hotel Spa

Windsor Arms Hotel Spa
18 St. Thomas Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3E7, Canada (Downtown Toronto)
416.971.9666
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #190 of 278 Activities in Toronto
Toronto, Canada
23 attraction reviews
“Nice hotel, ok location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I love the Tea room and would highly suggest to visit this hotel for the afternoon tea. Beautiful experience every time.

BURLINGTON
77 attraction reviews
“Windsor Arms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

Great restaurant for Lunch, very historic building, very old and interesting.

Toronto
22 attraction reviews
“Quiet spa with great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

I went to the Windsor Arms Hotel Spa for the first time today. There was a promo because of "Spa Week" so they had a facial for $50 instead of $150. I sent an email online inquiring about an appointment and they called me directly no more than 10 minutes later with their availability. Impressed with the quick turn around!

The Windsor Arms Hotel is beautiful and the spa is as well. As a spa guest you have access to their salt water pool, sauna, gym and steam room. They even had light snacks, tea, coffee and water available for no extra charge. I really enjoyed the atmosphere because it's a small spa and no one made you feel rushed.

My facial was really amazing! My skin was left feeling hydrated without a heavy feeling. The products they used on my face had a very pleasant scent as well. I had a face mask that was really nice. It was so warm and comfortable I almost fell asleep in fact.

I'd definitely go back and recommend the Windsor Arms to my friends. I love the hotel! And on a side note - they have the best afternoon tea in the city.

Visited April 2011
Ontario, Canada
91 attraction reviews
“Quiet elegance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

Windsor Arms Spa is hidden inside the historic hotel. First of all, you get lost getting there as you get off the elevator and wander around. Once you are found, you will find that the spa is bigger than expected, but broken into little areas since its a retrofit into the hotel. There is a lovely reading area and deck with a skyline view. The change rooms were nice and there are showers and steam rooms. We decided to try out the pool and found it uncomfortably cold. Also the dry sauna looked like it had seen better days. Having said this, I will say that the robes, coffees, steam room and saunas, and pool are added value to the spa experience. I received my body wrap on a deep discount (45% off through spaandtravel.com) and it was worth it for that price. Considering the time the therapist not present during the service, if I paid full price I would have found it pricey. I would go back... I liked the serenity of the experience. (And the Windsor Arms Hotel offers a great afternoon tea if you can indulge after!)

Toronto
“Very poor service at the spa. Not recommended”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2007

If you're looking for a quality spa experience in downtown Toronto, I do not recommend this hotel. I had booked a 75 minute facial which lasted only 60 minutes and did not include some of the nice extras (like a neck/foot massage) one expects at a good spa. The spa manager lacked the type of service mentality one expects at a four-star establishment.