Me and my Husband went here on Saturday March 23 before going to the Rogers Centre for Super Cross. He had the Hamburger and I had the chicken strips.
My chicken was pretty burnt but atleast it was cooked.
My husband had the hamburger, when he was eating it hes like it tastes kind of werid, but thought it was just from the relish cause he doesnt normally get it on his burgers.
a couple hours later we are at the rogers centre waiting for the race to start and he rushed to the bathroom. He had vomitting and diarrhea, so we had to leave the race and go back to our hotel..
He was so sick with the vomitting and diarrhea from saturday at 7pm til tuesday evening. Even had to make a trip to the hospital on monday.. So Obviously it was food poisoning..
I WOULD NEVER GO BACK. waitress was weird and not very friendly did even ask us for our drink order, didnt say hey how are ya when she came up to our table just gave us the menu and said ill be back.
we stayed at the bond place hotel and she said oh we give you 25% off cause your staying there..
Ya now i know why.. cause the food is crap an will give you the craps
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.