“UNRELIABLE Shuttle Service” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport

You added Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   240 Belfield Rd, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1H3, Canada (Formerly Belaire Hotel Toronto Airport)   |
Ranked #122 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Bancroft, Canada
“UNRELIABLE Shuttle Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

On the coldest day in April after a return from Jamaica we were left standing outside at C22 of Terminal 3 Toronto International Airport for over an hour waiting and shivering for our booked shuttle service. A SECOND call to Days Hotel got an apology and a shuttle but we had had it by then.

The room was good but the shuttle killed it for us. WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.

There are other equal hotels in the area. We recommend that you too choose another place to stay, park and fly.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Goderich, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I just stayed here last week for two nights while attending a conference at a Toronto Airport hotel. The Toronto Airport hotel nightly rate was $139 per night. I stayed at the Days Inn for $60 per night this year - four week advance booking on their website.

I give this hotel 4 stars. The hotel offers a nice, big clean room with comfortable bed, flat screen TV with OK cable channel selection, small fridge, large closet, clean bathroom and nice work area for computer.

Ample free parking and a decent days inn continental breakfast in a very nice above average breakfast room - not the greatest but as good or better then most free continental breakfasts.

Only downside was very poor WiFi. Even after I told desk manager that it was not working well, there seemed to be no attempt to fix it - and it never really worked the whole time I was there despite the router being right outside my room. No newspaper in morning despite my requests for one - desk staff said "I guess they did not come today" - but they did not have any either morning I was there.

I did not use airport transportation but close to airport yet far enough away that there were not airplane noise in room.

Anyways, good value, good housekeeping, very close to airport and Woodbine racetrack and slots (5 mintues away). Totally non smoking hotel. . No complaints and I recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Free parking at this hotel - only about 1 mile from Dixon Road where all hotels are much more expens...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Whitby, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Days Hotel is a very good place to stay if you have an early morning flight to catch.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Saskatoon, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

We stayed here once during an overnight layover. We got in around 2am and the shuttle was not available at this time so we paid the $35 for a cab. Requested a late checkout when we checked in. He said we could stay until 12 (1 hour after checkout time) we were hoping for closer to 2. Asked about shuttle back to airport and said no problem. Hotel was nice. Room was really nice, modern, bed was really comfortable. Received phone calls after 11am about us checking out we said we had a late checkout of 12 and the front desk told us we could only stay until 11:30 no later. We stayed until 12 regardless as this is what we were told the night before. Went to checkout and asked about the shuttle told us we needed to book. We said we had asked the night before about it. He said we would have to wait because we weren't booked. Luckily we had lots of time to catch our flight. The hotel was nice and good value for close to airport. Found staff to be unnaccommodating and the shuttle a hassle more than convenience.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

The rates of this hotel beat others in the area by $50 to $150. It was recently renovated and is very clean and modern. The restaurant, althought almost finished, is currently only serving a continental breakfast (included with room rate and well as free parking!) but it was more than we could ask for. Comfortable area to eat and lots of food selection.

Room Tip: Although it was close to the airport, we were not disturbed by the sound of planes.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Toronto
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

I very rarely post negative reviews unless I have to... but this was my experience during the Christmas break. I booked a parking space online which stated that it would take the airport shuttle up to 40min to arrive. I got the hotel at 2:15pm and the receptionist at the front desk told me the shuttle would pick me up at 3:15pm. Since my flight doesn't depart until 5:30, I thought I would still have time to wait... boy, I was wrong. I waited until 3:25pm and there was still no shuttle. I asked the receptionist again, and he told me to sit and wait in a Lexus SUV parked right outside the main entrance. I waited another 10min in the cold inside the SUV, and was getting really frustrated at that time. I went back to the hotel and asked the receptionist again to see what is really going on. Then he phoned the manager and the manager came and drove to the airport. No explanation or apology was given. The worst thing was the manager was inside his office and he knew that I was waiting for a shuttle because he talked to one of the staffs to see what "that guy" is waiting for.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for one night with the family. The hotel has recently been renovated in some parts, while other parts of the hotel are still under renovations. The hotel felt brand new, due to the recent renos, with carpets, wall paper and furniture all being brand new. The hotel does not have a pool, but has a really small workout room with three machines. It also has a business centre and two larger board/meeting rooms. All felt brand new. Free wifi was included along with a complimentary breakfast (breads, spreads, cereal, juices and tea) and lots of free parking. It was a tad expensive for what you get, but was overall happy with the hotel.

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!