“Great place to stay for the right price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Hotel Airport North

You added Comfort Hotel Airport North to your Saves list
Comfort Hotel Airport North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   445 Rexdale Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario M9W 6K5, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #90 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Newfoundland, Canada
“Great place to stay for the right price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here a few days ago for one night after booking through Priceline. Airport shuttle was excellent, very fast and efficient. Hotel as most described is nice, rooms are a bit dated but they have a microwave, fridge, lcd tv. We ate at the attached restaurant and the ribs were were excellent and everything was reasonably priced. I would book here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Atul P, General Manager at Comfort Hotel Airport North, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Good Morning Brooker32
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. I’m pleased that we could be of service. Hope to see you again soon.
Ted Jacobs General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wanting a place close to the airport we picked this place. Room was clean and quiet. When we had a small problem with the room it was fixed within the day. Staff were helpful and the restaurant attached was convenient for breakfast. Plus other options including big mall are short walk away. Complimentary shuttle to airport worked well too. Definitely a place I would use again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Atul P, General Manager at Comfort Hotel Airport North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good Afternoon Ron
I was pleased to read that our staff was able to quickly attend to your request. I’m glad that you were able to explore our area. As you found there is more to do that just visiting Woodbine for the races and slots.
Hope we see you again in the not too distant future.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent the night before a flight out of Toronto Pearson. The bed was very comfortable, the room very clean and the shuttle arrived to take me to the airport right on time! Upon my return, I called the hotel and the shuttle arrived almost immediately. I was taken to my car and the shuttle driver placed my bags in my trunk! The staff at this hotel are very welcoming, extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. I really can't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Good Afternoon Julia
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and hotel. I’ll be sure to share them with my team. Our park and fly packages are becoming very popular with travelers such as you.
Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Bath UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Arrived very late after delayed flight, receptionist was welcoming and helpful. The rooms were large and had everything expected. The hotel seemed very quite, we didn't really see any other guests. One of the lifts made a very strange noise!
The only thing I would say is it would not be the best without a car. We had a hire car but I didn't see any sign of public transport near by. Apart from the airport and the racetrack there is not a lot close, it took us maybe thirty minutes to drive into Toronto.
We used the hotel as a base to see Toronto and to visit Niagara Falls and it served its purpose well, we would use it again.

Stayed April 2015
Good Morning Zhoecjm
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. Coming from an experienced reviewer such as you means a lot to us. We certainly take pride in providing good value and service for our guests. If I could I’d like to mention while the race track and slots are across the street, across the street from there we also have the Woodbine Shopping Centre which is home to 200 shops and services as well as Fantasy Fair which is a 58,000 square foot indoor amusement park. Just on the corner to the right of the hotel we have a TTC (Toronto Transit Commission aka the Red Rocket) bus stop. This bus joins up with the subway which opens up virtually the whole city to you without the hassle of driving.
Thank you again for your comments. Hope to see you again.
Belleville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel upon returning from a beach vacation in March. We arrived at 2 AM and were quickly checked in, having requested a 12 noon checkout. The foyer and exterior were clean and pleasing in appearance. The room was clean and quiet, with a very comfortable king bed and excellent shower. We enjoyed the in-room coffee but were unable to take advantage of the breakfast, although the breakfast area looked inviting. Checkout was fast and courteous. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Atul P, Manager at Comfort Hotel Airport North, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Good Afternoon rcp148
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and staff. I’m pleased to hear we were able to meet your expectations. Hope we see you again here or on the beach in the not too distant future.
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

I stayed three nights and enjoyed it for the most part. The room was clean and well appointed. The room had a Kuereg coffee maker. Nice touch.

The bathroom was basic but efficient. Water pressure was good.

The staff was friendly and plenty of parking.

A few notes... I told the front desk I was having issues with my room key card the first night. The scanned another card for me, but for the remainder of my stay, I had to try the thing 30 - 40 times before it would open. It wasn't until I checked out and mentioned it again that the front desk said the battery must be low. WHY didn't that get taken care of when I said something the first night?

Also, for the coffee supplies in the lobby, why are there no lids for the cups! Most people grab a cup on the way out. Lids are ESSENTIAL!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Good Afternoon Jeffery K
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and for noticing the changes. I’ll be sure to share your remarks with my team. I agree with you, lids are essential and we should have had them available.
We hope we see you again in the not too distant future.
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

I think this hotel is a good option for the price. Nothing fancy, it is just basic. The pros: good staff, clean and spacious rooms and bathrooms, decent beds, and hot water running. My only big complain is the noise! I could hear my neighbor turning on the shower, hallway conversations, doors closing etc. and it was loud enough to wake me up at night.

Stayed March 2015
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel. I’ll be sure to share them with my team. I can assure you that the noise you encountered is not typical of our hotel; perhaps on your next visit we can move you to a different floor.
We hope we see you again in the not too distant future.
Ted Jacobs General Manager

Been to Comfort Hotel Airport North? Share your experiences!