“great price, friendly service, but poor record with amenities and the service expected to fix them.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport

You added Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   925 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J8, Canada   |
Ranked #73 of 141 Hotels in Toronto
New Liskeard, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Two days with parking on Thanksgiving weekend, $144 total. Indoor pool, convenience store, very, very nice staff, extremely clean. ONLY issues I had that weekend was the parking gate that was supposed to go up and down never worked right and the room's temperature setting gauge was wanky from the start. We were supposed to have two double beds but got a king size bed and a sofa couch. My son slept on it and although not too uncomfortable, it was NOT supposed to be that set up. We put up with it but my son, who was accompanying me for medical treatment again, did not get the quality of sleep he was entitled to.
I feel the hotel owes us a part refund or a night's stay to make up for this inconvenience.
Good location, but not enough handicapped parking spaces, so, Travelodge, what are you going to do to make amends for the screwups? Or do I need to contact the manager?
Otherwise, fix this now to my satisfaction with a refund, two free nights stay which is what we reserved for, or something that makes up for my son's uncomfortable and unexpected sleeping arrangements. You simply did not deliver as promised and I'm dissatisfied with the fact there was no offer to do anything even while we were down there. Also, why did I have to phone twice regarding the temperature gauge not working, asking twice for another housecoat as my son never got one, and when we asked for two more pillows due to myself having extreme spinal disease and pain. I phoned down, was promised the maintenance man, and the other service individuals would "be RIGHT up" and had to phone back again and again to the response, "Oh...he didn't come?" Right. Otherwise, it was overall fairly good.

Room Tip: They're all decent once you get by the front desk's promise of "we'll send someone...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Chad H, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to complete our customer satisfaction survey for the

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.

We appreciate the feedback and your detailed comments and we will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

However I will attempt to contact you directly about this discuss this further and as an alternative if you wish to contact me directly at 416 674 2222 x 1927 in regards to your concerns.

Yours in Hospitality,

Jason B. Unger
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Polish first
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

everything was great, room service, and staff. very helpful. as a result, booked again for nov. and dec. will be booking there in the new year. great place, very clean also.
front desk excellent, parking no problem.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your guest experience and how you feel however I have shared your comments with my team accordingly also. We appreciate that you will stay with us on a regular basis.

Thank you for identifying our employees on behalf of our entire staff here at the Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Vaduz, Liechtenstein
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Shuttle bus from the airport. (unfortunately no timetable) Check in took to long. (20 min. waiting). At rush hours more than 2 people should be at the reception. Room was of great size and clean. Small coffeemaker in the room. Furniture a bit worn. Beds great!! Was surprised how silient it was in the room despite closeness to the airport. (personal opinion) Simplebut acceptable breakfast including juice, bagels, toast, coffee, cereal. Would come again to this place. Public transportation in front of the hotel. (downtown takes approx. 50 min - bus/subway)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel in regards to the shuttle service upon arrival and the slow check in.

However, I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard and know I have shared them with my team.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations
Parry Sound, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Easy access to Toronto airport. Shuttle available. Nice lobby, friendly, professional staff. Rooms are somewhat small, but are manageable. Good sized TVs. Older hotel. Good wifi. Prices are very reasonable. Best of all, the rooms are clean, and the bed is comfortable. My husband stays here frequently because its clean, comfortable, good price. There's a Casey's restaurant next door, which has excellent food.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your guest experience and how you feel however I have shared your comments with my team accordingly also. We appreciate that you stay with us on a regular basis.

Been to Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!