“Wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Norfinch Drive, Toronto, Ontario M3N 1X1, Canada (Formerly Travelodge Toronto North/North York)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #47 of 141 hotels in Toronto
North Bay, Canada
“Wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Was a little worried when I was looking up pictures because I couldn't tell if they were the before renovations or after. When I got there I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very nice and the staff were friendly. The room was very clean and crisp looking. I don't think I have ever stayed in a hotel where the bed was perfectly clean, no complaints. My family used the pool and hot tub area and loved it. The restaurant wasn't the greatest but staff was friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bw_torontonorth, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 8, 2013

Hi Alea, thanks so much for the feedback! We really appreciate you posting on our Trip Advisor page. We have recently updated our pictures so the public can see our newly renovated hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and found the staff friendly. We aim to go above and beyond for our guests to ensure their stay is comfortable and pleasant. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the pool and hot tub and found our beds nice and clean. As for the restaurant, it may not be your taste so next time you stay with us do not hestitate to ask the front desk staff for takeout options or nearby restaurants. They will be more then happy to suggest something along the lines of your taste. We hope you stay with us so we can provide you with a superior experience.

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I spent one night at the Best Western plus Toronto North-York Hotel. The hotel has been recently renovated and the hotel room was well appointed, clean and quiet but the bed was a bit hard for my taste. The staff provided a good service but the restaurant was average. Overall, it was a pleasant experience in good hotel at a reasonable price, well located about 25 minutes’ drive to downtown and 5 minutes to 401.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bw_torontonorth, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 30, 2013

Hi Denis! We really appreciate your feedback and value your opinion. We spent over 3 million dollars on renovations as you have mentioned that you noticed. We also took the time to choose amazing mattresses to make our guests sleep comfortable. We are sorry to hear that your bed was a bit hard but we hope that you stay with us and give our beds another shot! Again, thank you so much for posting a review about our hotel.
Sioux Lookout, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was our first stay at this property. Our suite was one of the nicest we've ever enjoyed. The room was spacious, clean and first-rate in every way. The restaurant provided great quality food at reasonable prices and the service throughout was superb. There's no doubt that we'll be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
bw_torontonorth, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Hi there! We really appreciate your feedback, thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. We are a newly renovated hotel as I'm sure you noticed during your stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We try to keep our hotel at the best standard for our guests. Our suites are luxurious and I'm glad you got to experience that. As for the restaurant, we strive to have the best food in town as well as friendly service! We will be more than happy to see you again at our hotel, thank you so much once again!
Arnprior, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Hotel staff were very professional at check in. Hotel was very nicely appointed and comfortable. Express check-out was quick and easy. There was also no shortage of power outlets for charging our electronic devices which was a big plus for us. Hotel was only minutes away from Wonderland as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi there! We are so happy to hear that you had a great check-in experience. We recently renovated our hotel and are glad to hear feedback like yours. We have a lot of corporate guests so when we redesigned the rooms we made sure to have a lot of power outlets for our guests electronic devices. Hopefully next time you stay with us you take advantage of our discounted Wonderland tickets or our package that includes a room with 2 adult tickets, a parking pass for Wonderland and a complimentary breakfast at our restaurant on site, Western Bar & Grille. Hope to see you soon!
Cornwall, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stopped at the Best Western in Oshawa on a whim. The service was excellent. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and the breakfast lady was friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi there! We are glad that you are happy with our restaurant, Western Bar & Grille. We strive to have amazing food and friendly service. We would like to thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it especially since we are a newly renovated hotel. We hope to see you again at our hotel, Best Western Toronto North York Hotel & Suites located at 50 Norfinch Drive.
Gravenhurst, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We recently had two rooms at this hotel for a night for my husband, my nephew and a friend and myself. The staff were very friendly and the room was excellent. My husband and I were upgraded to a king room. Very clean. The breakfast was good and the service in the restaurant was great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hi there! We are glad that you found our staff friendly during your stay. We try to have the most comfortable rooms to keep our guests happy and coming back to stay with us! I'm glad you enjoyed our king room as well as the breakfast. We get a lot of people coming to our restaurant because the food is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and our servers are extremely friendly! We really value your feedback. Hope to see you again at Best Western Toronto North York!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!