“I'm sorry but they are messing around with wrong person!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley

You added Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley to your Saves list
Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   185 Yorkland Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4R2, Canada (Formerly Yorkland Hotel Toronto)   |
Ranked #113 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Mississauga, Canada
“I'm sorry but they are messing around with wrong person!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had a horrible time at that hotel, first off, the guest service agent told me to take bus 24A from Donmills station. I found out that bus doenst run on weekend, and I called to ask them how to get there, and the agent wasnt so helpful, She cant even find where I am on google map when I said im right at the leith hill and donmills intersection!!

when I was checking in I had this chinese guy checking me in, and he had no expressions on his face, he asked me if i am over 21 as soon as he see me, i said i am, and gave my drivers licence, and he asked me how many ppl will be in the room so I said 4, and he said it will b $20 extra per person, I told him 2 of my friends are leaving at like 12 or so, and he said if they come after 10 they will b considered as staying in the hotel,so I said i will talk to my friends and let him know. ( I told him my friends work dont finish until 10, he didnt care)

unfortunately my friends couldnt even visit me and my other friends there, I lost my purpose of booking my hotel there since I booked that hotel just to see my friend at that location.

and that day I did express check out, so I didnt get my receipt, and so I just call the hotel to see how much i got charged, and the Night Audit guy is super lazy that he told me to call back in the morning.

I work as a NIGHT AUDITOR AND FRONT DESK AGENT at another hotel!!

FIRST OFF I know night auditors can find the rate of how much gst paid
SECOND I can find the directions on google map although I have no knowledge about the place since I am not driving
THIRD Guest service agent should not act like that guy who checked me in, he should be friendly, I think he is the manager, but if he is the manager he should act like that at all!!

OTHER WISE, their hotel is in really good condition I felt like im in 4 star hotel. CHANGE YOUR STAFF MEMEBER!!!

Room Tip: dont book this hotel if you dont wanna get ripped off and get horrible service
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Asked for a renovated room upon check in, and it was new and clean. Other areas of the hotel looked old and worn, but it was obvious that renovations were in progress.

Free internet at business center was nice and kept me entertained.

The neighborhood seemed safe for walking. We did venture out several times.

During the stay, I was unhappy with the location which was so far from downtown. But, now that I think back on the trip, we had a good time exploring the neighborhood. Went to a really nice pub, Willie Stouts. People there were so friendly, and the food was great. That pub was our best memory of the weekend in Toronto.

We did use the subway to go downtown, and that was also a good experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Don Valley Parkway.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley

Address: 185 Yorkland Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4R2, Canada (Formerly Yorkland Hotel Toronto)
Location: Canada > Ontario > Toronto
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #113 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley 3.5*
Welcome to the new Days Hotel and Conference Centre Toronto Don Valley. We’ve created a warm, welcoming Toronto hotel experience unlike any you’ve encountered before. Our hotel offers exceptional service and good value for your money. Whether travelling on business or on a family vacation the accent is on making you feel at home at Days Hotel and Conference Centre Toronto Don Valley. Our decor sets standards for four-star hotels in Toronto, marrying practical, casual comforts with impeccable elegance and contemporary touches. We promise that we will exceed your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Days Inn Hotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Yorkland Hotel Toronto
Wyndham Toronto

If you own or manage Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Don Valley, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.