Older place, clean public areas and my room was clean and large. Unfortunate nasty odour in my room (as others have noted in reviews) - seemed like a mix of strong cleaning chemicals and old smoke, the sort of horrible smell I seem to encounter as soon as I step into any old hotel of that type. Seems to just be embedded in the carpets, drapes etc. Crazy strong smell. Not sure why it has to be so when I never run into that at the Hyatt or a Fairmont even if it's a hundred years old.
Absolutely nothing special, simply a place to crash if the prices at downtown hotels are cranked up. Good location on Queen with public transit at the door, cabs going by if needed, and small parking lot is convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Toronto East Beaches Hotel Toronto
- Days Inn - Toronto East Beaches Hotel
- Days Inn Toronto
- Toronto Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the Beaches area Toronto's famous lakeside community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Days Inn Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn - Toronto East Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.