I was there this past July 4th weekend, it is a nice place but I don't think that it is a true 3 stars hotel, to me is more like a 2 stars bedroom hotel with a 3 star front lobby. The pools are ok, service is fine, but they really need to fixup the place becuase it is really showing it's age. The part that I hate the most is that they charge you $10 per day for parking specially when the hotel is not even located at downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel is a spa like resort located near downtown Toronto where guests can relax in comfort. This Toronto resort offers a variety of vacation packages to suit any budget, meeting facilities, wedding venues, and multiple dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook and Despegar.com so you can book your Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel And Suites
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel North York
- Crowne Plaza North York
- North York Crowne Plaza