Lobby - Welcoming and holds true to their motto "urban resort". I feel like they could use some new speakers though... The music creates such an akward radio- music, which really did not suit the decor.
Rooms - We had the basic 2 Double Bed rooms situated on the 2nd floor. I think it was supposed to be a Queen sized bed but it looked more like Double beds. Which was pretty disappointing. The lighting was pretty dim, and the bathroom was really small. Also, the heater/ac switch was basically an on/off thing, but can't control how hot/cold it is... or at least the button/temperature thing was stuck on "wait"... whatever that meant.
Parking - Free for us since it was a part of the deal we got but the parking lot was pretty packed. I would've paid a little bit more if there was underground parking available (not offered)
Indoor Pool - The indoor pool looked so good in pictures and basically what made us want to celebrate new years eve here. But it's a little disappointing once you get there. First of all, we had issues locating the actual pool and you basically have to know that it's that it' a part of the R--something club. Then you get there and there was basically no lighting. Which, I guess is nice to have some dim lighting for the evening, but it's got that dim that's pretty much fine-line creepy.
Breakfast - For $13.95, they had the breakfast buffet from something like 7am-1pm (time may vary, but this was on for new years eve/day. Definitely worth it, the fresh croissants and the unlimited salmon and cottage cheese got me. I wish that they made fresh eggs benedict along with the customized omelettes. --not everyone wants a ham/meat eggs benedict.
- Also Known As:
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel And Suites
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel North York
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel
- Crowne Plaza North York
- North York Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel is a spa like resort located near downtown Toronto where guests can relax in comfort. This Toronto resort offers a variety of vacation packages to suit any budget, meeting facilities, wedding venues, and multiple dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.