Stayed here with another couple. Very nice inside - décor. Very helpful at front desk. Rooms were nicely decorated, but could tell rooms were a bit dated. Bathtub was old, few things broken off wall in bathroom. Sliding door to balcony didn't work too well. Bed was very comfortable. We got a deal on WagJag (Jaunt) to stay here and also a deal for Toronto Dinner Cruise (please don't spend your money on the cruise!!!)
We had breakfast the next morning in the restaurant - very very expensive $70 for 4 - bacon/eggs!!! Food was not very good - not sure about lunch or dinner, but breakfast was terrible. Parking was included in the deal as well.
- Also Known As:
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel North York
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel And Suites
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel
- Crowne Plaza North York
- North York Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel is a spa like resort located near downtown Toronto where guests can relax in comfort. This Toronto resort offers a variety of vacation packages to suit any budget, meeting facilities, wedding venues, and multiple dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.