this stay at this marriot was part of a last minute holiday to see the niagara falls and then on to quebec city.
so we stayed for just 2 nites. i Emailed ahead and requested a room high as possible thus enhancing any views. i rec. an immed. answer telling me that rooms allocated was on a first come first served basis.. luckily our flight from london arr. midday so via taxi we could check as soon as we arrived ie 1pm ish. we . requested . the highest room avail. and got the 17th (top is 18 floors). everything was absolutely perfect..warm.....ultra clean.... spacious.... and efficient. all for equiv. of £60 per nite. for the 2 of us . would get such value in london.
flat walk to CN tower (30 mins steady walk.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Downtown Toronto, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, at the corner of Yonge & College Sts., minutes from fashionable shopping, restaurants, museums, galleries, theatre, financial, government and discovery districts. Steps from College subway station, 25 min. from Pearson International Airport. Complimentary high speed wireless intenet access in every guest room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Downtown