I have stayed here twice in the last month, and both time the rooms were noisy despite my request for rooms positioned in quiet locations. For some reason the elevator shaft in the north tower seems connected to the air vents in the washrooms, so you can hear the elevator going up and down. In addition, there is a fan near the alcove with the ice machine/vending machine that is like listening to a jet. Also, the second elevator in this tower has been out of service during both stays which can make it a bit of a wait for the one remaining elevator. Rooms are clean and large enough. Close to subway line and a variety of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Downtown Toronto, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, at the corner of Yonge & College Sts., minutes from fashionable shopping, restaurants, museums, galleries, theatre, financial, government and discovery districts. Steps from College subway station, 25 min. from Pearson International Airport. Complimentary high speed wireless intenet access in every guest room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Downtown