I recently returned from a 3 night stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown and can only describe this property as average at best.
- Ideally located near a variety of restaurants and shopping.
- The made to order breakfast was very good.
- Fast check-in.
- Rooms and common areas are worn and dated.
- While my room wasn't neccessarily "dirty", it didn't project clean either. Again, very dark, worn and dingy.
It wasn't a bad stay, however this property is in dire need of a renovation if it wants to maintain the Marriott standard.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard Toronto
- Toronto Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Downtown Toronto, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, at the corner of Yonge & College Sts., minutes from fashionable shopping, restaurants, museums, galleries, theatre, financial, government and discovery districts. Steps from College subway station, 25 min. from Pearson International Airport. Complimentary high speed wireless intenet access in every guest room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.