Check in was easy and painless, nice staff. Rooms aren't anything different, dated but comfy. Beds were okay, 5 pillows on a double, couch, small coffee table, big dresser, tv, desk.
Big windows, big bathroom (sink was outside of bathroom, just off 'hall' into room).
I didn't pay for it, so don't know its value, but it was an okay hotel, about 5 blocks from Eaton Centre. Would go again, but there are definitely fancier places to stay in same area.
Pool is small, hot tub wasn't all that special but was nice and warm. There was another small pool near the hot tub (round, still water), it was lukewarm and didn't have jets -- we weren't sure what it was. Didn't use gym, but had a lot of equipment, though looks into pool area, which seemed kind of odd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Downtown Toronto, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, at the corner of Yonge & College Sts., minutes from fashionable shopping, restaurants, museums, galleries, theatre, financial, government and discovery districts. Steps from College subway station, 25 min. from Pearson International Airport. Complimentary high speed wireless intenet access in every guest room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Downtown