I stayed for one night midweek on business. The room was okay, I can't point to anything wrong with it in particular but it was pretty typical two queen beds and a TV. It was clean and tidy, and the staff were good. A colleague of mine always stays there when he goes to Toronto, which implies to me that the other choices are more expensive and not worth the upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Downtown Toronto, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, at the corner of Yonge & College Sts., minutes from fashionable shopping, restaurants, museums, galleries, theatre, financial, government and discovery districts. Steps from College subway station, 25 min. from Pearson International Airport. Complimentary high speed wireless intenet access in every guest room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HRS, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Downtown