Hotel in excellent location for touring around Yonge street area. Easy to grab a cab on Yonge to venture down to CN tower, and other tourist sites. Walking distance to Eaton Centre and good restaurants, and subway.
Clean rooms. different layout for bathroom. toilet and tub shower separate from sink and counter area. Our room was beside the elevator, not a good choice, very noisey all night long. Airconditioning worked well. Linens were very nice, comfy pillows, bed! Using valet service was excellent for unloading, loading lots of gear, very easy! A busy hotel! Pool not very clean at the time of our visit, this was disappointing for sure, we went down to use it once then decided against it due to color of water. Free wifI! Terrific customer service. Booked hotel using booking.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Downtown Toronto, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, at the corner of Yonge & College Sts., minutes from fashionable shopping, restaurants, museums, galleries, theatre, financial, government and discovery districts. Steps from College subway station, 25 min. from Pearson International Airport. Complimentary high speed wireless intenet access in every guest room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Downtown