We stayed there for 2 separate nights prior to Airport Departure Feb 15th (Outbound) and March 3rd (Inbound)
All Self-service,friendly front desk concierges, the only thing great about the property.
The Hotel is badly run down, luggage carts are broken, elevator buttons upside down and burnt with cigaretter lighters, ice machines on even floors were not working except on the 6th floor (the building is 12 floors), carpet stains in room, Room Thermostat not working (very warm)toilet stains in bowl, and lid had to be removed to stop the water from running, no drinking glasses(except thin plastsic ones)
Restaurant "Graffittis" poor or no service for supper, breakfast buffet was cold, SSteel servers were empty,no bacon left...eggs powdered had to be turned over to get warm..sterno burners not working..poor.!! Managed a long wait for a bagel with cream cheese...delivered, waitress said no charge whoopee!
Shuttle service terrible, no luggage help..cart up stairs steps ourselves...no lights on bus...took somebody elses luggage..they eventually picked ours up and had the other person follow the bus back from "Park andFly" to get theirs...very poor!
Would not stay again...will keep to the Hilton chain.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel
- Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Quality Inn Toronto
- Quality Hotel Toronto Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make convenience the theme for your next trip into Pearson International Airport. The Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel is conveniently located 1km from the airport to which our shuttle runs complimentary 24-hours daily. Close to all major highways, Royal Woodbine Golf Course, Woodbine Casino & Slots and several major shopping malls, the Quality Suites is perfectly situated for your convenience. All our two room suites have a king size bed in the bedroom separated by French doors to a spacious living room. Whether you're organizing an 8-person boardroom meeting, holding team building event or holiday party we have the banquet space for you. Graffiti’s Italian Eatery & Saloon offers an exceptional dining experience. A relaxed atmosphere with over 180 seats to accommodate your dining needs. Your Hotel features many high-value amenities, including: Free high-speed internet access, Free airport shuttle, Weekday newspaper (available in lobby), Pet-Friendly hotel (nightly fee), Fitness Room, On-site car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Quality Suites Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.